Our client is one of the world's largest Asset Managers. From 15 countries our client manages a portfolio worth over 395 billion Euros in the area of Real Estate, Fixed Income, Equity, Multi-Asset and Alternative Investments. They are also one of the largest Real Estate Asser Managers in Europe, managing a direct Real Estate portfolio of more than 43 billion Euros.
Due to this scale and the excellent reputation, the company enjoys a competitive advantage in terms of market coverage and access to attractive real estate investment opportunities for its investors.
Due to further expansion plans - especially for their very successful and award-winning open-ended European commercial real estate fund (currently about 1.2 billion Euros AuM) - we are looking for, on behalf of our client, a technically skilled, highly analytical and communicative European Fund Analyst (m/f) for their Frankfurt office.
- Direct support for the fund management team in the day-to-day business
- The role mainly involves analytical tasks, such as the modelling and analysis of investment returns, including scenario and sensitivity testing at both asset and fund level
- Close collaboration with other internal departments and the external investment manager located across Europe
- Critical review and assessment of return calculations for acquisition decisions
- Elaboration of return analyses and optimization strategies at fund-level
- Data and information management and regular reporting of periodic financial figures
- Preparation of investment presentations for internal and external purposes, directly supporting the responsible Fund Manager and Senior Management
- Fund-level business planning and forecasting
- Ensuring (investor) reporting accuracy
- Direct reporting to the responsible Director in Frankfurt
Experience & Skills
- Completion of an economics degree, preferably with a Real Estate-specific orientation and, if possible, a supplementary (Real estate-) economic training (Master in Real Estate, CFA, Immobilienökonom, etc.)
- First professional experience (> 1 year) in the Real Estate sector (analysis, investment, valuation, M&A etc.) - typically with a well-known Real Estate organisation or Big-4 company
- Very good understanding of the acquisition and disposal process of commercial properties
- Excellent experience in producing detailed reports in English
- A proficiency working with numbers, good analytical skills and excellent modelling skills in Excel are a prerequisite
- Balanced and reliable personality coupled with team awareness and stress resistance
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and highly engaged approach to work
- Passion for Real Estate and commitment to continuing professional development
- Fluency in English (written and spoken), a further European language (e.g. French) is of advantage, but no not a must
- Exciting and broad role in an expanding and dynamic team within a global company
- Motivated, international and highly professional atmosphere
- Support for continuing education and training
- A modern work place in the heart of Frankfurt
- Positive and collegial working environment
- Competitive and Performance-related remuneration
Are You Interested?
Then please send your complete application with the reference number DB/121541 to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our specialized Real Estate consultant Daniel Bauer at +49 (0)69 3 4877 4470.