- High school education and additional support/administrative courses or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Associate’s Degree preferred. Bachelor’s degree preferred for Level 3.
- Minimum of three years of demonstrated experience as a Project Administrator/Coordinator or equivalent function Minimum of five years of experience required for Level 3.
- Thorough understanding of projects, project methodologies and processes, understanding of the Project Management Body of Knowledge preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to articulate issues and concerns with the internal and external Project Managers.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and responsibilities simultaneously.
- Exceptional attention to detail ensuring work is completed thoroughly and completely with little oversight.
- Proven ability working in a strong team-oriented environment responding to and managing competing deadlines in support of multiple stakeholders.
- Strong internal customer service orientation with a collaborative problem-solving approach; ability to work with staff at all levels of organization.
- Demonstrated advanced computer skills utilizing a personal computer for database management, report writing, creating, updating, and maintaining spreadsheets and word processing documents. Skill and experience using SAP, Microsoft Project, SharePoint, Access, Excel and Word strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated advanced systemic thinking that shows awareness of the cause and effect of meeting various project deadlines within a portfolio.
- Proven ability to manage confidential information from various sources, including tracking, tabulating, and organizing information into standard and/or non-standard reports.
Salary Range: $50,350-$61,700-$73,000 (Grade 16) or $59,800-$73,250-$86,700 (Grade 18) depending on qualifications
Application Process: To be considered for this position, submit a complete electronic application including a cover letter and a resume.
Applications will be reviewed once application deadline has passed.
Deadline: March 17, 2017
NW Natural is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also promote a drug-free work environment.