EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
- Spanish speaking a plus
- Proven work experience in a front office handling receptionist responsibilities
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional appearance
- Experience with various forms of social media platforms
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to organize, multi-task, prioritize and work under pressure
Ability to read and comprehend simple to moderately complex instructions, general business correspondence, and memos. Possesses excellent interpersonal skills, including a professional and courteous telephone manner. Welcomes input regarding work-related activities. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to supervisors and other employees.
Capable of effectively adjusting and coping with change and uncertainty in new situations and environments. Maintains accuracy and focus on detail in difficult situations. Ability to manage multiple tasks and modify objectives as needed. Seeks feedback and is open to coaching and criticism without being defensive.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk, hear and use hands to handle or feel. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel or crouch. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, and occasionally, up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
Terms and Conditions:
- Position is full-time; 40 hours per week
- Some evenings and weekends may be required
- Competitive benefit package
Job Type: Full-time