KMH Cardiology and Diagnostic Centers is currently seeking a full time, board certified Diagnostic Radiologist to join our team in Florida. Qualified candidates will have 2-4 years of radiology experience and preferably fellowship trained in Breast Imaging.
Principle duties and responsibilities include:
- Examine and diagnose disorders and diseases of the human body using x-ray and radioactive materials.
- Consults with patients and/or referring physicians to determine the appropriate course of treatment.
- Treat benign and malignant growths with exposure to x-rays and radioisotopes.
- Examine different images including Mammograms, BMDs, X-Rays, Gastric X-Rays, MRIs, Ultrasounds, Ultrasound Guided Biopsies, and HSG ultrasounds
- Read reports and record results for review by physicians via voice recording technology
- Recommend and discuss treatment options with referring physicians
- Work alongside radio technologists and other professionals in administering treatment
For consideration please forward your CV & references by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to (941) 235-4667.
KMH is the largest provider of nuclear cardiology services in North America. KMH offers state-of- the-art medical imaging, including MRI, PET, CT, Nuclear Medicine, ECHO/stress, ultrasound, x-ray and mammography, from more than twenty locations throughout the US and Canada. In addition, we provide practice management for family physicians, internal medicine, radiologists and cardiologists.
Our regularly accredited diagnostic centres have always met the highest regulatory standards, and continue to meet all provincial operating requirements. In the U.S., our locations are all ACR certified, and in good standing.
Our mission at KMH is focused on reducing the incidence of disease and disability by decreasing wait times and facilitating fast access to quality diagnostic services by physicians and their patients.