At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organization with tremendous scale. Work in an inclusive and collaborative environment with supportive teammates. Come experience the employee advantage at CBRE.
CBRE has a long-standing commitment to providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status, political belief, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
As a Fortune 500 worldwide leader in real estate services, CBRE’s more than 70,000 professionals provide exceptional outcomes for clients in 60+ countries. When it comes to real estate, CBRE sees potential everywhere. We turn scale into strength, expense into performance, and property into prosperity. Visit CBRE.com. GWS
With access to top-tier market intelligence, planning, local site selection and asset strategies, our Global Workplace Services offering includes Enterprise Facilities Management (EFM), Project Management (PJM), Advisory & Transaction Services (A&T), and Management Consulting. We offer end-to-end expertise across all workplace types, scalable delivery, a commitment to world-class safety and ongoing innovations in building efficiencies, energy conservation and CRE technology. JOB SUMMARY Manages all aspects of a single property or portfolio of commercial, industrial or retail properties. Oversees all marketing, operations and financial activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Understanding the healthcare systems mission and objectives to ensure they are being met through effective and efficient use of its real estate assets.
* Responds to tenant needs, ensuring that administrative and building technical staff resolve problems promptly.
* Ensures that services are provided in compliance with policies, procedures, regulations and contractual obligations and standards.
* Ensures periodic regular property inspection.
* Recommends and/or approves alterations, maintenance and reconditioning as necessary.
* Contracts for and supervises vendor services as required.
* At owner's discretion, markets and leases the property, qualifying and showing space to prospective tenants, and negotiating new leases and lease renewals. Coordinates tenant move-ins and move-outs, and walk-through spaces with tenants and tenant improvement department.
* Acts as primary contact with property owners to ensure that objectives as being met.
* Prepares and delivers timely, accurate and complete reports.
* Develops and controls annual budgets for operating and capital expenses. Forecasts management plans and prepares monthly performance, explaining variances.
* Collects rent and pays expenses in compliance with lease terms. Prepares all required legal notices.
* Recommends and coordinates legal action as necessary.
* Reviews and reconciles tenant rent and Common Area Maintenance (CAM) recovery charges.
* Negotiates early terminations of leases.
* Provides lease analysis for client's review and approval.
* Documents settlement of and notifies affected parties.
* Supports all property sales by overseeing due diligence process and monitoring the activity of outside brokers.
* Develops business relationships through membership and participations in professional, industry/trade and civic organizations.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Provides formal supervision to individual employees within single functional or operational area.
* Recommends staff recruitment, selection, promotion, advancement, corrective action and termination.
* Plans and monitors appropriate staffing levels and utilization of labor, including overtime.
* Prepares and delivers performance appraisal for staff.
* Mentors and coaches team members to further develop competencies.
* Leads by example and models behaviors that are consistent with the company's values. EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university and a minimum of four to six years of related experience and/or training.
CERTIFICATES and/or LICENSES Real estate license required. CPM or RPA professional designation or candidacy preferred.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information. Ability to respond effectively to sensitive issues.
FINANCIAL KNOWLEDGE Requires advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and commissions. Conducts advanced financial analysis.
REASONING ABILITY Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES Intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY Decisions made with thorough understanding of procedures, company policies, and business practices to achieve general results and deadlines. Responsible for setting work unit and/or project deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to department.Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer Women/Minorities/Persons with Disabilities/US Veterans JOB REQUIREMENTS: <img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=http://cbre.contacthr.com/53474334.jpg />
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: http://cbre.contacthr.com/53474334