The PeopleSoft Security Administrator is responsible for leading the design, implementation and maintenance of application security across all environments. This includes developing appropriate security roles, permission lists and user profiles. The Lead PeopleSoft Security Administrator will work with UCOP ITS, UC campuses and medical centers to gather and define security requirements and deploy a security model that protects UC information assets in accordance with established practices and regulatory requirements.
50% Security Analysis and Design
- Identify security and application access needs and design roles and permission lists to ensure secure and appropriate system access.
- Research current system security threats and identify new security methods to prevent unauthorized system access.
- Perform security access audits and manage security issues related to compliance, audits, security breaches and policy/procedure violations.
- Collaborate with PeopleSoft development team to design and develop appropriate security audit reports.
- Responsibility for security throughout the UCPath implementation life-cycle including requirements/analysis, design, configuration, testing, and production support.
- Create and maintain system documentation with regards to security design, development, and maintenance.
40% Security Administration
- Manage application security across the entire set of UCPath PeopleSoft production and support environments.
- Create and maintain PeopleSoft security roles, permission lists and user profiles.
- Assign security roles to user profiles in accordance with approved SoD matrix.
- Work with the UCOP ITS and UCPath security teams to integrate PeopleSoft authentication with federated IdM and authentication systems.
- Interact with approved external authentication and identity management systems to provide a user friendly, streamlined PeopleSoft authentication while maintaining information security in accordance with UC standards.
- Work with UCOP ITS and UCPath security teams to protect PII information using encryption and data masking/subsetting technologies across all UCPath production and support environments.
- Assist developers with security related development tasks promoting security best practices.
- Oversees the workflow of the unit to ensure optimal efficiency and maintain high standards of service.
- Resolve highly complex and escalated issues and situations.
- Interfaces with UCOP ITS, UCPath PMO teams, UC Campus and Medical Center technical teams to design, develop, support and improve the security model.
- Bachelor's degree in related area and/or equivalent experience/training.
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience in application security design, configuration, and maintenance.
- Experience with planning, designing and configuring User Profiles & Preferences, Static & Dynamic Roles, Permission Lists, Query Security, Process Profiles and Definition Security.
- Experience configuring and implementing Process Groups, Web Libraries, Web Services.
- Strong understanding of SQL.
- Familiarity with federated authentication, SAML and LDAP.
- Working knowledge of all aspects of the security audit process.
- Experience designing implementing PeopleSoft application security in a higher education environment.
- Experience with PeopleSoft reporting tools including Crystal, nVision, and Query.
- Familiarity with PeopleTools 8.5x including Application Engine, Application Messaging, Component Interface, Integration Broker and PeopleCode.
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 and OBIEE security.
- Experience working with cloud-based service providers e.g. PaaS, SaaS, ASPs, etc.
- Experience protecting PII information using encryption and data masking/subsetting technologies.
Copyright 2015 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency