We are currently in search of a RN Case Manager for a Social Services Organization. The position is based in Chicago, IL. This is a Full-Time or Part-Time, Temporary-to-Permanent assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Social Services Organization
LOCATION: Chicago, IL
POSITION TITLE: Case Manager
DURATION: Part-Time or Full-Time, Temporary to Permanent
SALARY: Pay commensurate with experience
Is This Your Dream Job?
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Registered Nurse (RN) Licensure required
- Bachelor's degree in human services, psychology, social work or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- 1-3 years of experience in nursing
- Prior case management experience preferred
- Experience working in pediatrics and/or obstetrics
- Ability to resolve conflicts (conflict resolution) and provide positive support
- Prior crisis intervention experience preferred
- Experience with providing clinical assessment
- Prior supervision experience
- MUST have a car and proof of insurance
- Comfort and experience with public speaking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle situations in a calm and professional manner
- Comfortable working in a team environment
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Coordinate services for at risk families, according to grant guidelines
- Conduct assessments and provide referrals
- Conduct home visits, for clients throughout the stages of pregnancy and infancy
- Provide aid and counsel to those in need of assistance
- Track health care providers for the client and their access to medical care
- Provide resources and agency referrals to clients
- Develop a staff wide goal and tracking system
- Supervise and participate with those participating in programs
- Maintain positive and collaborative relationships with other service providers
- Complete all client documentation accurately and efficiently
- Work with a diverse population
- Additional duties as required
- Comply with HIPAA and all necessary licensing and regulating stipulations.
- Other duties as assigned
We’d love to hear from you!
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “RN Case Manager” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
** Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.