SSM Health - Illinoisseeks aUrologistto Join the medical staffs of St. Mary's and Good Samaritan Hospitals.
This is an employed position with SSM Health Medical Group, a premier hospital system located in Mt. Vernon and Centralia, Illinois, where easy access is available toSt. Louis, Chicago, Evansville, Indianapolis & Louisville.
Highlights of the opportunity are:
- Practice at a brand new state of the art facility
- Facility is a not-for-profit Catholic institution affiliated with SSM HealthCare
- Two daVinci's on site
- Employed position with SSM Health Medical Group
- Opportunity to buy into a new Ambulatory Surgery Center
- 1:5 call schedule
- 250,000 population service area covering 9 counties
Excellent Financial Package
- Guaranteed base salary
- Occurrence based malpractice insurance
- Student loan repayment available
- Moving expenses of up to $10,000
- Sign on bonus
- Productivity bonus available
Mt. Vernon, Illinois provides a great area to establish a balanced professional and personal lifestyle with our outstanding schools, abundant recreation and mild climate.
- Only one hour from Downtown St. Louis
- Rend Lake Recreation Area, including over 20,00 acres of public land, nearly 19,000 acres of lake water and 27 boat ramps, bike trails and hunting & fishing available
- Cedarhurst Center for the Arts, an 85-acre estate featuring the Mitchell Museum, which displays changing art exhibits, an outdoor sculpture park, performing arts center, dinner theatre, concerts, art classes and craft shows
Visit our website atwww.ssmhealthillinois.com
BC or BE within 5 years of training
Successful completion of an ACGME urology residency