STATEMENT OF POLICY
A key focus of Centura's overall business strategy is talent development. Centura is committed to providing the tools and processes that will enable associates to plan their careers. The preferred practice is to post available positions on the Centura Health Career Website allowing visibility to job opportunities at Centura.
Associates are eligible to apply for an open position if they are:
1. Active in their current position for at least six months or have manager and HR approval to be released early;
2. Ratings meet expectations or higher on their PFD review;
3. No written warning or Performance Improvement Plan (PIP) within the last six months unless their manager receives approval from HR; and
4. Continuous sustained improvement is demonstrated.
Centura's general practice is to post available positions on the Career Website for a minimum of three business days (HR reserves the right to close a posting based on the number of applications received within the three business days). The position may be posted internally and externally simultaneously. The organization reserves the right to post internally only before posting externally.
JOB DESCRIPTION/JOB POSTING ID: 98966
Busy endocrinology practice in growing South Denver community is seeking a nurse practitioner or physician assistant.
Location: Parker Endocrinology - M-F, 8am-5pm/Occasional backup for call
Facility: Parker Adventist Hospital
Position Type: Employed/Full-time
- BSN from accredited school of nursing
- Master's Degree in nursing or applied area of knowledge
- Advanced practice registered
- Provisional authority accepted; full prescriptive authority preferred
- Current Colorado Nursing License
- Current BLS
- 1-3 years of working in an endocrinology or specialty clinic preferred (new grads accepted)
Parker Adventist Hospital is a Level II Trauma Center Parker Adventist Hospital, located at E-470 and Parker Road, offers leading medical experts, cutting edge technology and a broad array of clinical services. Ranked among the top hospitals in the nation for patient satisfaction, Parker Hospital performs complex spine and brain surgery along with weight-loss and joint-replacement surgery.
Centura Health, Colorado's largest Health Care System which spans the state of Colorado with locations in growing, thriving communities and offers some of the most diverse and rewarding physician practice opportunities. If you love the outdoors all year 'round, a mild climate with moderate temperatures and 300+ days of annual sunshine, the Front Range of the Colorado Rockies is where you want to be. Hiking, skiing, biking, camping, access to national parks is all here, plus the Denver metropolitan area which offers outstanding shopping, dining, pro sports and much more.
"Join the Largest Multi-Specialty Group in Colorado"
Contact Kelly Morgan directly for confidential consideration at 303-673-7194 or KellyMorgan2@Centura.Org.
Important notification to applicants as of Nov. 20, 2014: Effective Jan. 1, 2015, Centura Health will no longer hire tobacco users in Colorado and Kansas. The change to our policy does not apply to associates hired on or before Dec. 31, 2014. Centura Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.