Computershare (ASX: CPU)
Founded in Australia in 1978, we have grown rapidly and become the world's largest registrar. We have pioneered many of the securities industry's innovations to help companies build and maintain strong relationships with their investors, employees and customers. Today, Computershare is represented in all major financial markets and has over 16,000 employees worldwide.
What We Do
With over 40 years of history in Hong Kong, we are an experienced provider of both initial public offerings (IPOs) and registry services in the market. In China and Hong Kong, we operate in five business areas:
- Registry Services – we provide one-stop listing registry solutions to over 800 public companies including 78% of Hang Seng Index companies, from investor services to corporate action & meeting administration;
- Plan Managers – powered by an unrivalled investment in technology, we manage employee share plan schemes for top employers, servicing over 150,000 employees;
- Shareholder Identification and Proxy Solicitation Solutions – we help issuers identify, locate and communicate to key shareholders to secure the votes they require;
- Governance Services – we give web based board portal solutions to support company secretaries with administration, governance and compliance;
- Global Solutions – we offer international issuers and other capital market participants cross-border advisory services and solutions to attract, retain and connect with potential investors.
Computershare Plan Managers (HK/China) is the largest provider of Employee Share Plan management services in Hong Kong and China and currently counts amongst 140 of the most influential publicly listed Clients companies as clients where we manage all aspects of their Employee Share Plan.
What We Offer
Further develop your business and analytical skills and experience in this international career opportunity!
- Strong team culture
- Fast growing industry
- International career opportunity
In this full-time role as a Financial Reporting Associate, your core responsibilities are
- Servicing clients' share-based compensation related financial reporting needs
- Managing clients' plan & financial data in our databases
- Preparing and auditing financial reports
- Responding to written and telephone enquiries from clients
- Communicating with client's auditors and providing necessary assistance
- Assisting development programs and projects
- Assisting management in maintaining service & operation workflow
- Other Ad hoc tasks as required
We want to hear from you if you are
- University graduate with Bachelor Degree (or above) in Business/Commerce/Accountancy is a must.
- An excellent communication skill. Good command of English & Mandarin Chinese is a must
- Ability to use MS Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint at an intermediate level is a must
- Good problem solving techniques and attention to details
- Excellent critical & logical thinking and data analysis skill
- Ability to multi-tasking and strong time management skill
- Strong self-learning skill and high degree of self-motivation
- Ability to work under minimum supervision and as part of a team
- Graduate majoring in accounting is a plus
- About 2-3 years' experience in accounting is a must
- Familiar with employee share-based compensation is a plus
- Familiar with Macro or VBA is a plus
If you want to be part of our leading brand, please apply for this position by clicking on the apply button and following the application process on our career site
Computershare sees diversity as a source of strength. The more different perspectives we have, the better equipped we'll be to meet the demands of our diverse global customer base.
We want every person who joins our team, every customer and every supplier to feel welcome. We believe in equality for everyone, regardless of age, ethnicity, gender identity, race, religion, disability or sexual orientation. That applies throughout our company, around the world with no exceptions, regardless of differences.
We hire, develop, reward, promote and retain people purely on the basis of their talents, commitment, potential and the results they achieve. For more details about our Diversity and Inclusion Policy, please go to our company website at https://www.computershare.com/hk/en/individuals/careers/life-at-computershare