| We are seeking a Sr. Administrative Coordinator who can efficiently and effectively support the office of the Chief Financial Officer (CFO). The ideal candidate will have a strong track record of providing senior management support and be able to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks. |
We are seeking an enthusiastic individual that brings a solutions oriented approach and can work under minimal supervision. In addition to the daily tasks listed out below, we expect this role will entail some project work that could grow over time.
Chief Financial Officer Support
Provide high level support for the CFO to include all aspects of administration (phone coverage, filing, copying, etc.) with strong focus on calendar management including setting up large, complex global meetings, resolving conflicts, reserving conference rooms, catering, scheduling visitors, setting up Webex and conference calls. Ensure executive is aware of any last minute changes to the calendar and serve as a time-check to keep her on schedule. Use initiative to relieve executive of detail work. Prepare daily pack to include meeting materials for the following day and ensure that she has them before she leaves for the day.
Chief of Staff Support
Provide general support to the CFO's VP Chief of Staff, including developing a collaborative relationship in order to maintain and improve efficiency of the CFO Office. Ensure Chief of Staff is regularly updated on the status of meetings, travel, projects and any other requests made of the team. Take direction on the forward planning of the calendar and always ensure the CoS is made aware of any issues, conflicts or unusual demands for the CFO's time.
Initiative, Pro-activeness, Ability to Anticipate
Ability to think ahead and anticipate CFO's office needs without reminders. Ability to add value to assigned tasks and the team, making suggestions for improving processes and going the extra mile. Taking pride in completing tasks quickly, efficiently and error free. Ability to accurately interpret and follow instructions and then intelligently implement the appropriate actions in a way that minimizes unnecessary steps and maximizes efficiency. Genuine desire to give 100% at all times and add their own contribution to a highly dynamic team.
Develop broad understanding of Moody's business and departments and build relationships with executive's direct reports, Senior Management Team and their assistants to ensure optimal customer service is provided at all times. Build a relationship with support departments (i.e., Human Resources, Building Services, Technology, Investor Services, etc.) to facilitate smooth operations.
Travel & Entertainment
Arrange heavy domestic and multi-city international travel for executive including air, rail, car service, hotel and conference registrations. Timely and accurate preparation and submission of T&E reports, ensuring that company policies are followed and that proper and organized documentation is provided to support the report.
Event Planning & Other
Coordinate and plan group meetings, off-sites, receptions and town halls taking care to stay within prescribed budget. Review and approve office supplies and technology related requisitions. Oversee department space usage, coordinate all moves, renovations and space upgrades. Provide back-up phone support for the Head of IR.
Moody's Shared Services - Office of the CFO
- 4-6+ years related experience working in a corporate environment. Advanced working knowledge and skill in standard Moody's applications including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
- Ability to handle highly confidential matters with discretion
- Ability to lead and manage others effectively
- Very strong organization skills
- Follow-up and time management multi-tasking and ability to shift priorities
- Excellent interpersonal skills and phone manner
- Ability to interact comfortably and effectively with Senior Management
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to convey thoughts clearly and succinctly and when required, to present before a group.
- Ability to independently compose general correspondence, memos and other documents for distribution to both internal and external clients of all levels.
- Strong orientation toward teamwork
- Good judgment and decision-making skills
- Ability to work independently requiring minimal supervision
- OUTLOOK: in calendar - ability to create and modify appointments and recurring appointments using the planner; familiarity with features such as labels and private appointments; in e-mail - the ability to compose, send and forward emails as well as perform e-mail blasts and familiarity with features such as in-box management (folders), sort and search.
- WORD: ability to create and modify communications using features such as header/footers, pagination, tables, mail merges, hyperlinks, etc.
- EXCEL: ability to understand, create and use advanced functions and formulas to create workbooks, pivot tables, charts and graphs.
- POWERPOINT: ability to create and modify presentations and org charts using advanced functions such as animation and transition, inserting charts, graphs and objects and merging presentations.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.