| WELLINGTON MANAGEMENT |
Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 50 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients.
- Assists in providing the safekeeping and integrity of information assets by maintaining systems and controls that prevent unauthorized access, modification, disclosure, and/or deletion of information from production systems networks and resources.
- Assist in securing, managing and tracking the use of privileged credentials whether on premise or in the cloud, across operating systems, databases, applications, hypervisors and various network devices.
- Consults with business units and applications teams regarding their changing business and technical plans to ensure that information security issues are addresses early in the project life cycle.
- Provides advocacy during the design and development of network security focusing on Privileged Users, Firewalls, Intrusion Prevention Systems, Endpoint Protection, Key Management and Access Controls.
- Monitors changes in hardware, software and user requirements for all sites to ensure security is not compromised or degraded.
- Leads the design and further establishment of system security, and defense in depth.
- Assists with forensic/security investigations.
- Ability to analyze a changing threat landscape by refining and updating Security Policies and Procedures.
- Ability to work in a global cross-functional team.
- Assist in defining and validating systems against security requirements.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- 5 or more years of IT Security Experience
- (CISSP) Certified Information Systems Security is a big plus.
- Professional Experience in UNIX, Windows, Linux administration and account management
- Expertise in TCP/IP, Storage Devices, network devices, fail safe strategies, system architecture, LAN and WAN methods and Intranet/Internet security environments, patch management, vulnerability testing.
- Automation experience in PowerShell and Python is a big plus.
- Experienced in supporting an enterprise environment.
- Experienced with operational support in on call role.
- Experience in Securing SAAS solutions is a huge plus
- Experienced in Amazon Web Services
- Excellent analytical, written, oral communication and presentation skills
- Solid understanding of Public Key Infrastructure
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage several initiatives at one time
- Akamai Kona / Site Defender
- Amazon Web Services
- Sandboxing Technologies
- Firewalls Palo Alto
- Juniper SSL/VPN
- Blue Coat SSG
- Symantec End Point Protection
- Multi Factor Authentication
Senior Security Operations Engineer
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management considers all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at Wellington@icareerhelp.com .