Assured Protection is seeking a highly skilled Account Manager to manage a live, work, play environment in Baltimore, City. Initially, this manager will provide dual roles as Site Supervisor and Account Manager. The project will progress to a sole account manager.
A Site Supervisor is accountable for day-to-day operations of an assigned site, including training, disciplining and recommendations for terminating staff. Build, improve and maintain relationships with property management, tenants and employees: develop & retain staff; coordinate needed support services and solve problems to effectively run the site. Meet or exceed financial & operational goals; provide quality customer service. Maintains or oversees maintenance of weekly operating schedules and completion of payroll for assigned security personnel. Provides after-hour emergency response as required.
- Assures that officers receive appropriate training, developing them in both technical and professional skills; also, includes performance management (coaching, counseling, disciplining, performance evaluations, recognition, etc.)
- Assures that employee grievances are heard with help from Human Resource Manager.
- Assists with the communication of policies, company announcements and job openings
- Provides the basis of a great place to work by treating staff with respect
- Capably interact with Property Management Officials and Site tenants.
- Helps Account Management team identify, meet and exceed the needs of the client.
- Meets all contractual scheduled hours with a minimum of unbilled overtime
- Coordinates and/or conduct site-specific On the Job Training, client specific training and refresher training for security personnel
- Reconciles security logs against shift responsibilities and patrols; review incident reports and coordinate preliminary investigations
- Performs account audits and off-hour visits, completing required documentation
- Manages uniforms, equipment, supplies and vehicles utilized at the account, maintaining appropriate inventories and maintenance checklists
- Administers site safety programs outlining site-specific hazards for security officers including vehicle / driving safety as appropriate to company procedures
- Prepared to participate in unemployment hearings
- Enforces Assured Protections policies as outlined in the handbooks and executive memos