Planned Parenthood of New York City is seeking a full-time Center Director for our Diane L. Max Center located at 21-41 45th Road, Long Island City. This is an exempt position reporting to the Associate Vice President, Clinical Operations.
What you’ll find at Planned Parenthood of New York City:
-Commitment: Planned Parenthood of New York City is a leading provider of sexual and reproductive health care, education, and advocacy. We’ve been here 100 years and will continue to be here for as long as New Yorkers need high-quality health care.
-Passion: Staff and leadership are dedicated to advocating for reproductive health and providing expert care to all New Yorkers.
-A focus on justice: We are here as a resource for all New Yorkers, including people of color, the LGBT community, and immigrants.
-Care for our staff: One of the ways we value the wellbeing of our staff is through the compensation and benefits package we offer to eligible employees. Our benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental insurance, a 401(k) retirement plan including an employer contribution, and generous paid time off.
What the Center Director does:
– Responsible for managing all aspects of the financial and clinical operations of our Queens Health Center.
– Member of in Senior Management Team and participates in clinical, agency-wide, and external committees/meetings/activities, as required.
– Implement PPNYC’s clinical programs and new services by acting within established policies to meet program goals.
– Financial management of the Center including the development and implementation of programs and services necessary to achieve targets.
– Work to ensure customer retention and customer satisfaction by providing rationale for staff to understand the mission and business consequences of successful customer interaction.
– Manage staff productivity against measures set in Clinical Services.
– Participate in the development of public and non-public grant work plans.
– Responds to licensing and regulatory requirements and assures compliance with all regulations including notification to credentialing staff and Human Resources.
– Supervise Center managers and provides oversight of staff orientation, ongoing training and supervision.
How to apply:
Are you interested in bringing your expertise to Planned Parenthood of New York City? Please email your resume, cover letter, and salary requirement to email@example.com and include “Center Director – DLM” in the subject line. No phone calls; PPNYC will contact select applicants to conduct an initial phone screening.
Planned Parenthood of New York City is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value a diverse workforce and inclusive workplace. People of color, people with disabilities, and lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people are encouraged to apply. We consider all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, disability, socio-economic status, marital or veteran status, pregnancy status or sexual orientation.