Applicants must submit their qualifications via UCLA's Career Opportunities website at https://hr.mycareer.ucla.edu Reference position # 25466. AA/EEO
The complete listing of qualifications is available on UCLA's official job posting.
- Ability to analyze raw data from market research studies and draw conclusions from this data.
- Prior experience in writing and editing catalogs, brochures, websites, emails and other publications.
- Ability to train, motivate, supervise, direct, and evaluate work performance and take appropriate corrective action with administrative support staff and student volunteers and alumni.
- Skill in recruiting and directing volunteers.
- Demonstrated knowledge of targeted/segment recruitment strategies.
- Knowledge of issues concerning diverse student populations.
- Working knowledge of graduate management programs in general.
- Knowledge of selective processes in a higher education setting.
- Experience with selective admissions.
- Working knowledge of marketing and the difference between marketing and sales; abilities in both.
- Skill in academic counseling/advising.
- Working knowledge of electronic marketing tools and strategies in admission.
- Bachelor's degree or higher.
UCLA offers a comprehensive benefits package, including an average of three weeks' vacation per year; an average of 12 days per year sick leave; 13 paid holidays per year; health, dental and optical benefits; life insurance; disability insurance; the University of California Retirement Plan with 5 year vesting and various voluntary UC Savings Plans. There are also special programs and privileges available, such as accessibility to cultural and recreational programs, athletic events, and the University Credit Union.
The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy - http://policy.ucop.edu/doc/4000376/NondiscrimAffirmAct