JOB TITLE: Staff Recruiter
DEPARTMENT: Human Resources
REPORTS TO: Vice President of Human Resources, Diversity and Inclusion
FLSA STATUS: Full-time
Howard Brown Health is currently seeking recruitment professional for a healthcare recruiter position to service all of our administrative and clinic locations. This position is focused on recruiting, screening and sourcing staff and medical professionals (nurses, mid-levels, behavioral health professionals and physicians). The ideal candidate should have proven recruitment experience, preferably in the healthcare industry.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the hiring and recruitment of skilled candidates for all levels of organizational support.
- Create and maintain relationships with optimal candidates to enhance our applicant pool for future openings.
- Effectively screen and assess qualified candidates to fill a variety of clinical and non-clinical positions.
- Work directly with multiple hiring managers to effectively fill open positions in a timely manner.
- Post jobs using multiple sourcing techniques to successfully identify qualified active and passive applicants.
- Experienced selection of optimal candidates, targeted compensation, and credentialing process of healthcare providers.
- Successfully utilize resources including, but not limited to, social media, external job boards, and personal networking.
- Assess applicants’ qualifications and career goals to find the best fit for open positions.
- Develop strong networks in the healthcare field
- Have a sense of personal responsibility and accountability for active recruitment of all open positions.
- Attend local conferences and university recruitment events.
- Communicate professionally and timely with colleagues, business clients, and candidates.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this position, please start the application process using the link below. Applicants should submit both their cover letter and resume together as the same document into our ADP system for consideration.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT:
Decisions and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees at Howard Brown are made in a non-discriminatory manner, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, age, FMLA status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state or local statutes.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Follow the employer's instructions to apply for this job.