JOB TITLE: Physician and Mid-Level Provider Recruiter
DEPARTMENT: Human Resources
REPORTS TO: VP of Human Resources, Diversity & Inclusion
FLSA STATUS: Full-time; Exempt
Howard Brown Health is currently seeking a recruitment professional for a healthcare recruiter position to service all of our clinic locations throughout Chicago. This position is focused on recruiting, screening and sourcing medical professionals (physicians, mid-levels, behavioral health professionals and nurses). The ideal candidate should have proven recruitment experience, preferably in the healthcare industry.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the hiring and recruitment of qualified candidates for all levels of provider support (MD, Nurse Practitioner, Advanced Practice Nurse, Physician Assistant, DDS/DMD, Registered Nurse, Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor, Clinical Psychologist, and Psychiatrist).
- Maintain accurate records regarding all provider recruitment efforts, current candidate statuses, onboarding queue information, and submit supporting reports to Vice President of Human Resources, Diversity and Inclusion for communication with executive leadership.
- Create and maintain relationships with optimal candidates to enhance our applicant pool for future openings.
- Effectively screen and assess qualified candidates to fill a variety of clinical and non-clinical positions.
- Work directly with medical services leadership and executives to address staffing needs, occupational specifications, job duties, qualifications, skill set necessary to effectively recruit for active medical providers.
- Post jobs using multiple sourcing techniques to successfully identify qualified active and passive applicants.
- Experienced selection of optimal candidates, targeted compensation, and credentialing process of healthcare providers.
- Successfully utilize resources including, but not limited to, social media, external job boards, and personal networking.
- Develops and implements strategic plans to appeal to provider applicants and fill openings efficiently.
- Assess applicants’ qualifications and career goals to find the best fit for open positions.
- Have a sense of personal responsibility and accountability for active recruitment of all open positions.
- Promote and maintain relationships with external candidate sourcing venues such as educational institutions, residency programs, hospitals, and networking with other health care centers.
- Communicate professionally and timely with colleagues, business clients, and candidates.
- Other duties as assigned.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this position, please start the application process using the link below. Applicants should submit both their cover letter and resume together as the same document into our ADP system for consideration.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT:
Decisions and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees at Howard Brown are made in a non-discriminatory manner, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, age, FMLA status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state or local statutes.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Follow the employer's instructions to apply for this job.