- Minimum Years of Experience: 4
- Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree
- Degree(s) Preferred: Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration, Master's degree in Accounting
- Certification(s) Preferred: CPA
- Demonstrates some proven knowledge and success in advising global organizations on improving efficiency and effectiveness in transaction processing, close and consolidation, budgeting and forecasting, and internal and external reporting, which includes the following:
- Process improvement in, industry knowledge, and applications of at least one of the following focus areas:shared service and outsourcing, finance transformation, performance management, financial systems optimization, and talent management
- Managerial cost accounting, financial modeling and industry systems/processes,
- ERP systems, including Hyperion, PeopleSoft, Oracle, Info/Ed
- Demonstrates proven thorough abilities and success with analyzing detailed finance and accounting processes to identify improvement opportunities in the following areas:
- Internal and external reporting;
- People and organization structures;
- Performance management, budgeting and forecasting capabilities;
- Cash flow optimization and the use of capital; and,
- Maintenance and building of cost-effective controls.
- Demonstrates proven thorough abilities and success with simplifying complex processes to improve reliability and achieve cost and cycle time reductions, as well as manage work streams of a complex project to implement process improvements.
- Demonstrates proven thorough abilities and success with identifying and addressing client needs: actively participating in client discussions and meetings; communicating a broad range of Firm services; managing engagements including preparing concise, accurate documents and balancing project economics management with the occurrence of unanticipated issues.
- Demonstrates proven thorough abilities and success as a team leader: creating a positive environment by monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations and respecting the work-life quality of team members; providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner; and keeping leadership informed of progress and issues.