ENVS Internship Coordinator University of California, Santa Cruz ENVS JOB #: 1706976
PART TIME; CAREER Starting salary range: $17.58 - $24.00/hourly. Salary commensurate w/qualifications and experience.
UCSC strives to embrace diversity in all its forms; it strives to be an inclusive community that fosters an open, enlightened & productive environment.
Under the general direction of the department chair, the ENVS Internship Coordinator supervises students, and plans and directs the Environmental Studies (ENVS) Internship Program, an academic component of the ENVS major, working independently on a wide range of activities and special projects. The Internship Program complements the ENVS curriculum by working with faculty to place students in off-campus learning situations for academic credit.
- BA in Environmental Studies or relevant field or equivalent education and/or experience.
- Familiarity with internship experience.
- Experience in general office systems and procedures, and strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work in cooperation with a diverse group of staff, students, faculty, and community, and to obtain and disseminate information clearly and concisely.
- Excellent writing, editing, and graphic skills for preparing information/promotional materials, policies and reports.
To ensure review of application materials by the hiring unit they must be submitted electronically via the Staff Employment Opportunities web site (http://jobs.ucsc.edu ) on or before the initial review date. Computers are available at the UCSC Staff Human Resources office located at 1201 Shaffer Road, Santa Cruz. For further information or to request disability accommodation call 831-459-2009. Hearing impaired are encouraged to use the California Relay Service 800-735-2922. The University of California, Santa Cruz is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Copyright 2015 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.