| Unit Description|
Care Site Description
SCL Health is a faith-based, nonprofit health care organization headquartered in Broomfield with facilities located in Colorado, Kansas and Montana. SCL Health operates:
4 safety net clinics
1 children's mental health treatment center
190+ ambulatory service centers
Interested in making a difference? Then check us out. Our rich heritage and mission, and our focus on health care delivery that values person-centered care, excellence and accountability are a winning combination as we bring healthâ??and hopeâ??to our patients.
Our ministry is dedicated to improving the health of the communities and individuals we serve, especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
The Cash Control Specialist is responsible for recording and tracking incoming deposits, retrieving associated payment details, and performing daily and monthly reconciliation of deposits to the bank statement and patient accounting system. This role requires strong knowledge of overall cash a application processes and systems.
Additional duties may be assigned based on business need
- Prepares Deposit Template for upload, assigns for post only's, tie out Bank Deposit to Bank Statements, process returns checks and chargebacks.
- Post Reconciliation Worksheet to Cash Management Tool, centres bank statement into Cash Posting Summary, enters data into the reconciliation tool, filing and ensures that bank totals within the Cash Management Tool balances to the Bank Statement, runs various reports to data to the Reconciliation Tool.
- Perform complex dta anaylysis, providing results to management team.
- Extracts and compiles system reports, comprehensive comparison of system report to Cash Management Tool for integrity and governance if data system.
- Research and Validates transfer request to patients accounts, reviews and solves for un-allocation balances, ensure that bank slicers are balance daily.
- Works with accounting and finance to resolve GL, and posting issues.
Located at Broomfield, CO.
| ||Minimum Required ||Preferred (Optional)|
|Education ||Bachelor's Degree || |
| Additional Detail ||Degree in Accounting, Business Adminsitration, Finance, or related Field. || |
|Experience ||More than 3 years and less than 5 years || |
| Additional Detail ||Experience required in cash/bank reconciliation || |
|Licensure, Certification |
| || |
|Other: Knowledge, |
Skills and Abilities
|Advanced computer skills and knowledge of MS Office products including Access and Excel and reporting analytics. |
Demonstrated ability to conduct and interpret quantitative and qualitative analyses.
Strong Attention to detail and accuracy a must.
Other combinations of formal education, training and experience may be considered.