| ||Job Description: || |
How do you see your future?The Role.
If you picture yourself enhancing and developing your skills and professional knowledge to eventually manage your own property in the future, then Alliance is the right place for you. By supporting the property goals and working in collaboration with the Business Manager, the Assistant Business Manager will strive towards achieving the highest Net Operating Income possible. Come join our team and make a difference!
The Financial Project Manager will be responsible for leading efforts to improve the company's existing community budget operations. This will include a full evaluation of budget procedures, company-wide management of budgets and current and potential budget platforms. After gaining knowledge of the company's existing policies, procedures, processes and financial technology, the Project Manager should be able to recommend improvements and new solutions as well as lead projects to implement those solutions.
The Key Responsibilities.
- Assess current budget processes and solutions to determine requirements for budget functionality, structure, accessibility and reporting.
- Become knowledgeable with current accounting structure and integration with client accounting systems.
- Determine all aspects of budget use by operations, accounting and clients.
- Prepare and present a plan to evaluate other platform solutions that meet budget requirements and company's needs.
- Research and evaluate budgeting tools and solutions that could replace or enhance current solutions.
- Lead product demonstrations, reviews and collaborative discussions with key budget users and decision makers.
- Prepare comparative analysis of solutions to include functionality, cost and benefits.
- Manage and oversee implementation of approved new tools or solutions.
- Work with vendors, internal departments, Project Management team and Budget Support to prepare project-related documentation.
- Oversee the development and execution of the new solution from start to completion.
- Establish plan for solution adoption to include training, marketing and communication plans and ensure adoption plan is incorporated in overall project.
- Evaluate current processes related to overall budgeting operations from data entry to approval.
- Understand budgeting assumptions, programs, initiatives and related costs for discussions with operations teams.
- Identify Accounting procedures and practices for budget data collection, consolidation and tracking.
- Make recommendations to improve current practices for more efficient data analysis.
- Design and present procedures to streamline processes and improve annual budget process overall.
- Conduct reviews of each community budget template during the annual budget process.
- Compile consolidated analysis of budget trends, program participation and key budget data based on community budgets.
- Budget platform assessment and implementation
- Budget management review
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Alliance Is Our Company
Since opening in 2000, the culture at Alliance has been a determining factor in creating an enjoyable and productive work environment within the multifamily industry. Not only do we inspire our Associates to have great careers, but great lives as well! By arming top talent with state-of-the-art systems and innovative processes, Alliance drives promotion from within and implements defined career paths for all positions. We take pride in establishing a fun and rewarding environment for all Associates, complemented by an industry leading benefits package! Setting us apart from the competition, we also deliver company paid training, competitive compensation, housing discounts, flexible hours, and the position of a lifetime!
Is Alliance in your future?