• Demonstrated desire and ability to work within La Casa Norte’s Mission, Acuerdos and philosophy of service.
• Knowledge regarding the social, economic, and cultural patterns of Latino and African American populations.
• Willingness to work in a diverse environment in regards to race, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation and gender.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services, Health Care Administration or Social Services field.
• At least 2 years of experience in a community services setting.
• Proficient in the uses of Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, Power Point, Raiser’s Edge and Human Management Information Systems.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively and supportively with others.
• Willingness to work flexible hours based on needs and have impeccable attendance.
La Casa Norte is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, national origin, or disability. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear, sit, use hands, reach with hands and arms, stand, walk, walk up and down stairs, lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Please send resume, cover letter and salary history to the following:
Email: email@example.com or Fax: 773-342-4253
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.