| Company Overview:|
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 27th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2016, as well as Glassdoor’s annual Employees’ Choice Awards 2017. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
Research Study Assistant II
- Be responsible for data collection including utilizing appropriate methodologies to collect human subject information for a research project, database and/or protocol (clinical trial) by reviewing patient charts, existing databases, and other sources within a specified timeframe
- Interact with team members and individuals across multiple Departments/Services at MSK as well as an industrial sponsor regarding data input and project logistics
- Generate data reports and deliver to all necessary parties on the progress of research project, database or protocol
- Ensure that all appropriate Institutional, State, and Federal regulations are followed throughout the research project, database or protocol, and that research protocols are approved by Institutional Review Board and all regulatory documentation is completed
- Assist in the preparation of presentations and potential manuscripts
- Provide clerical and administrative support, such as filing and scheduling meetings and appointments as needed
- At least 1 year of MSKCC clinical research experience, or as determined by hiring manager.
- A minimum of a High School Diploma with at least 2 years MSKCC clinical research experience.
- Excellent communication, Time Management, Administrative, and Computer Skills
- Proven ability to work on projects with strict deadlines.
MSK is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.