Regionally accredited four year college degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Two to three years related experience with student services and activities.
Performs other duties as assigned or requested.
• Demonstrated ability to coordinate, implement, and schedule various activities.
• Excellent communication skills and organizational skills.
• Excellent writing skills (e.g., technical reports, etc.)
• Excellent grammatical skills.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access).
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Sitting and standing for extensive periods of time. Walking, stooping, reaching, climbing high and low levels. Lifting up to 25 pounds; carrying materials to various locations. Finger and hand movement and feeling sufficient for computer and equipment operations. Clear speaking, hearing conversationally, and seeing near and far.
• Review incoming student transcripts regarding prerequisites, transferrable courses, and completion of breadth requirements.
• Review Articulation Agreements to determine courses that are transferable for credit.
• Assist with student recruitment including design of promotional materials, communication with prospective students, and logistical support of admissions drives; attend recruitment events as needed for staff assistance.
• Coordinate orientation and transfer events for incoming students.
• Schedule and prepare files for interviews.
• Work closely with Admissions and Financial Aid Department to guide students through the enrollment process.
• Meet with incoming and current students of programs to enter based on G.P.A and interests.
• Proctor and review entrance and placement examinations.
• Assist in scheduling of proficiency testing for students.
• Advise incoming and current students for course selection.
• Design multi-year academic plans for students.
• Review Concurrent Enrollment for students.
• Monitor student academic plan completion and ensure that probation requirements have been completed.
• Proctor make up exams for students.
• Coordinate with ADA Director for testing accommodations for students, communication between students and faculty.
• Proctor Disability Accommodation of Quiet Testing for students.
• Answer student questions and field other inquiries regarding radiography programs.
• Schedule advising appointments for students.
• Maintain grade rosters.
• Monitor and submit all incomplete and change grade forms.
• Monitor student grades for completion of incompletes and passing grades to enroll in subsequent semesters.
• Maintain necessary records and documents for the programs such as syllabi, pre admissions exams, credit by exams and incompletes.
• Manage confidential files and keep student files up to date.
• Perform graduation audits for Registrar’s Office for all students.
• Assist with providing contact persons for sessions on Professionalism, including CV and Personal Statement preparation; attend training sessions as needed for staff assistance.
• Review personal statements and assist graduates with application process for admission into other academic and professional practice school programs.
• Track post-graduation outcomes for students including gainful employment and admission to other academic and professional practice programs.
• Assist with outreach and serve as liaison point of contact to community partners and affiliated programs.
• Coordinate and schedule activities.
• Assist with the administrative needs of program core and adjunct faculty, and clinical preceptors and site supervisors.
• Order supplies, materials, textbooks and revise listings.
• Provide administrative support and services such as taking minutes, distribution and report preparation for special projects generated by the department.
• Manage the submission of timecards.
• Provide information to appointed personnel to complete staff and faculty EPAFs (Electronic Personnel Action Forms)
• Assist with oversight and coordinate support for work study, county employee affiliate, and summer youth programs.
• Monitor budget expenditures and reports on variances; and assist in the preparation of the budget.
• Provide post-award administrative support including expenditure approvals, accounting detail and reporting requirement information. Monitor for expenditure allowances on contracts, submit interim reports, and review and approve closeout documents.
• Assist with monitoring program performance and prepare Program Performance Reports.
• Prepare other regularly scheduled or special reports.
• Establish schedules and priorities and provides technical assistance in the resolution of problems.
• Make travel arrangements for conferences, seminars and workshops for program leadership, faculty, and students.
• Assist program leadership with assessment, program review, and other compliance requirements according to regional and specialized accreditation and licensing agency standards.
The ability to perform highly detailed work with sustained attention and care while providing/obtaining information on numerous inquiries is paramount to success in this position.
• The mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Frequent variety of unrelated tasks. Constant calculating interrupted work, a variety of interrelated tasks, and use of sustained concentration, reasoning, judgment, resourcefulness, analytical ability, and ingenuity.
• The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Ability to work effectively with a diverse community.
Ability to work effectively with a diverse community. Bilingual a plus.