The parking officer is responsible to patrol all university parking lots and ticket and/or tow vehicles in Violation University parking regulations. In addition, he/she is responsible for performing parking inventory and maintenance surveys, responding to special parking situations, ensuring that card access gate arm system and visitor parking lot meters are operating appropriately, and transport of Zipcars back to assigned location and/or department vehicles for maintenance and/or repair.
Required Qualifications :
- Must have strong customer service/people skills
- Must have ability to walk about in parking lots documenting maintenance areas.
- Must be computer literate â?? with ability to type and e-mail
- Must have high school diploma/GED
- Must have strong customer service skills and the ability to deal with a wide range of customers and circumstances.
- Previous parking enforcement experiences a plus.
- Must possess a current valid driver's license.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
Background Check : Criminal and MVR
Recruiting Start Date:2017-02-20-08:00
Job Posting Title:Parking Officer
Grade:Facilities Union Rates
Time Type:Full time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Please note that in order to be considered an applicant for any staff position at Brown University you must submit an application form for each position for which you believe you are qualified. Applications are not kept on file for future positions. Please include a cover letter and resume with each position application.
Still Have Questions?
If you have any questions you may contact email@example.com.
Brown University is an E-Verify Employer.
Brown University is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive academic global community; as an EEO/AA employer, Brown considers applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, race, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.