• Responsible for consistent training of all staff on team, coordinating with other Patient Access Supervisors/Managers to ensure training in consistent across sites.
• Monitors and coaches performance of staff, ensuring staff is consistently providing the best possible customer service; maintaining documentation of both success and concerns in staff performance.
• Effectively engages peers and staff to work together toward a common goal; maintains professionalism and a positive work environment that encourages resiliency amongst staff, peers, supervisor and leadership.
• Oversees and monitors workloads and assignments, ensuring staff members’ meet documentation and productivity standards and that departmental functions are at full capacity, working towards solutions with Manager and/or Director when gaps are identified.
• Communicates change effectively and defuses behavioral or interpersonal staff difficulties that impede customer service; seeks assistance from Manager and/or Director on resolving difficult or more complex issues.
• Ensures consistent process and policies are in place across sites for the team; including data collection, purchasing equipment and supplies, collecting patient co-pays and implementing a collection process for receipted and reported deposits/balances.
• Provides feedback on and is actively involved in ways to improve processes within our system.
• Coordinates with HR to fill team vacancies in collaboration with other Patient Access Managers.
• Communicates with Manager Facility issues regarding Environment of Care; Coordinates with Manager maintaining required regulations covering safety, biohazard, fire, and emergency procedures. Ensures that all required certificates and licenses that are requested through the Compliance team are displayed in lobby areas; and Coordinates and communicates site concerns with Facilities and Maintenance.
• Preferably 2 years experience supervising the work and performance of staff and/or leading a team.
• Minimum of 2 years experience in clinic operations or contact center, preferably in a health care environment.
• Experience working in a complex, fast paced environment that requires excellent multi-tasking skills and has significant customer interaction telephonically and/or in person.
• Working knowledge of managed care principles, provider organizations, Medicaid, Medicare and Commercial Insurance Services, and/or health plan administration.
• Proven record of strong organization, problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Operates in a solutions focused mindset.
• Ability to interact effectively and professionally with a variety of constituents.
• Ability to work successfully with little or no supervision.
• Ability to work cohesively in a team oriented environment that fosters good working relationships.
• Excellent computer skills with advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office and Outlook.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
AspenPointe is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of gender, minority status, veteran status or disability.