• Performs all support services for AspenPointe Clinical and Patient Access to include administrative, operational, and customer service functions. Site specific needs will vary but may include: receptionist duties, data entry, conducting audits, light billing/accounting functions, assisting with QIRs, creating letters, memos, reports census updates, etc.
• Will be cross-trained in all operations tasks and rotate to various sites, as dictated by business needs. This may include inpatient, outpatient and rural settings.
• Appropriately seeks supervision when dealing with potential risky situations. Recognizes potential risks within the work environment and addresses them when necessary.
• Responds to and manages all AspenPointe contacts following standard processes, policies and procedures.
• Provides timely customer service to all internal and external staff.
• Responsible for navigating treatment/service needs of client and assisting with setting and backfilling appointments and or referral to internal or external resources and professionals; in order to maximize provider available appointment time.
• Works as part of a team to provide answers to inquiries and questions, troubleshoots problems and provide information, intervention, referrals with a professional and respectful, customer service focus, routing calls and other various forms of communication appropriately through AspenPointe. Maintains thorough knowledge of services offered within AspenPointe.
• Works effectively with management and adheres to agency policies and procedures.
• Attends all required job specific trainings and meetings as designated.
• Minimum high school diploma or equivalent experience.
• Strong work experience in customer service industry, preferably 2+ years.
• Excellent data entry skills; Type 25+ w.p.m.
• Excellent computer skills, with extensive experience using program within Microsoft Office, to include Word, Outlook and Excel preferred.
• Electronic Health Records experience a plus.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to maintain sensitive and confidential information.
• Strong ability to interact successfully with a variety of individuals.
• Strong knowledge of “Release of Information “process, preferred.
• Proven work history in a fast paced environment with competing priorities and the expectation to multi-task.
AspenPointe is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of gender, minority status, veteran status or disability.