| Company Overview:|
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 27th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2016, as well as Glassdoor’s annual Employees’ Choice Awards 2016. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
The Client Technology Specialist III position is responsible for evaluating telecomm carrier services pricing model options and providing vendor management for telecom and data-related services provided by external service providers.
- Be responsible for tracking and managing contracts and rates with telecom providers including negotiation of new contracts and services, tracking contract terms, monitoring financial spend and ensuring service providers meet performance expectations.
- Be responsible for coordinating and managing projects that involve migrating from one service provider to another and implementation of new communication-related technologies and analyze trends in spending and inventory control.
- Extensive telecommunications experience
- Experience with ordering, tracking and acceptance of internet circuits, POTS lines, BTNs, T1 lines and DWDM circuits.
- Experience auditing service charges, USF charges, surcharges and fees on vendor invoices as well as open and track disputes
- Familiarity with TEM (Telecommunications Expense Management) systems such as Asentinel
- Working with NY State OGS telecom contracts a plus.
MSK is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.