- Prepare standard template contracts for nursing clinical experiences and facilities rentals by gathering and filling in appropriate information (parties, term, etc.) and route for signature
- Follow up as necessary to ensure that all required certificates of insurance are received; on receipt, review insurance requirements in contracts and ensure that certificates of insurance are in compliance
- Ensure that required forms accompany requests for non-standard contracts; route non-standard contracts for review by General Counsel; prepare contracts for authorized official’s signature and distribute to appropriate parties
- Prepare standard facilities construction and related contracts to comply with agreed-upon terms or winning bid; determine and request required bonds, powers of attorney, and insurance certificates, depending on contract type and amount and, on receipt, confirm compliance with request; ensure that contracts are executed by appropriate authorized official; and distribute fully executed contracts to appropriate parties
- Maintain log of executed contracts
- File hard copies of executed contract and supporting documentation in appropriate files; maintain files as necessary
- Follow up with outstanding contract matters (awaiting signature from other party, etc.)
- Track, report, and follow-up on the purchasing/procurement process on campus
- Assist with reporting University-related claims, including but not limited to obtaining pertinent internal reports, preparing required forms, and interacting with System Risk Insurance Management Department and external insurance carrier to gather required information
- Other related duties as assigned
A high school diploma or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired is necessary.
A minimum of three years responsible office experience or three years of related education or training beyond high school is required.
Ability to type proficiently is necessary.
Bachelor's degree in business or related field.
Previous experience analyzing contracts preferred.
$13.27 per hour
March 03, 2017
Applicants must combine all application materials (cover letter, resume, and list of three references with contact information) into one PDF or Microsoft Word document and upload as a resume attachment. Limit document name to 50 characters. Maximum size limit is 11MB. Do not include special characters (e.g., /, &, %, etc.).
For questions about how applicants apply, please call (314) 516-5805, or if you are experiencing technical problems, please email mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org.
UMSL is an equal access, equal opportunity, affirmative action employer that is fully committed to achieving a diverse faculty and staff. Equal Opportunity is and shall be provided for all employees and applicants for employment on the basis of their demonstrated ability and competence without unlawful discrimination on the basis of their race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
EEO IS THE LAW
To read more about Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) please use the following links: