Job Description - Under the general supervision of the department manager, the Program Coordinatorâ??s responsibilities include: coordinating all administrative aspects of the graduate program and postdoctoral research/faculty appointments and providing administrative support to the EEB department faculty, post docs, graduate students and some staff.
- Associates Degree with 2-4 years administrative support experience (preferably in an academic environment) or equivalent combination of education/experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, FileMaker Pro, Adobe Acrobat Pro, Photoshop, web based tools, and Gmail.
- Strong office skills including writing, correspondences, protocols and filing skills.
- Strong accounting/budget/financial skills, specifically with accounts payable, accounts receivable, analysis, reporting, reconciling and journal entries.
- Some understanding of Visaâ??s would be helpful.
- Strong organizational, administrative and time management skills.
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently.
- Excellent customer service skills
Criminal background and education verification required.
Recruiting Start Date:2017-02-14-08:00
Job Posting Title:Program Coordinator
Time Type:Full time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:37.5
Please note that in order to be considered an applicant for any staff position at Brown University you must submit an application form for each position for which you believe you are qualified. Applications are not kept on file for future positions. Please include a cover letter and resume with each position application.
Still Have Questions?
If you have any questions you may contact email@example.com.
Brown University is an E-Verify Employer.
Brown University is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive academic global community; as an EEO/AA employer, Brown considers applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, race, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.