The Brown University Division of Advancement seeks qualified applicants for the position of Leadership Giving Associate.
This position will provide an advanced level of direct administrative support to the Leadership Giving Director and/or two Leadership Giving Officers. This position will handle most administrative duties, including meeting/travel arrangements, proposal pipeline maintenance, drafting of correspondence and briefings, research, event support, and technical and logistical support to the Director and Officers.
Duties will include calendar maintenance, reporting, calendar, report generation, ensuring the accuracy of gift acknowledgements, event support and follow-up, and recordkeeping.
- Bachelorâ??s degree and two years of relevant experience (development, sales, customer relations and administrative), or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in a higher-education, fundraising, or non-profit setting highly desirable.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong project/time management skills preferred.
- Must be detail-oriented and have an ability to handle and complete multiple projects concurrently.
- Demonstrated ability with computer software programs including but not limited to, word processing, spreadsheets,. Use of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Word required. Knowledge of BSR Advance and Blackbaud preferred.
- Must have a degree of computer proficiency and Information Management Skills to carry out the major responsibilities of this position.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
All offers of employment are contingent upon a criminal background check and education verification satisfactory to Brown.
Applicants are asked to provide a cover letter and resume with their applications.
Recruiting Start Date:2017-02-10-08:00
Job Posting Title:Leadership Giving Associate
Time Type:Full time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:37.5
Please note that in order to be considered an applicant for any staff position at Brown University you must submit an application form for each position for which you believe you are qualified. Applications are not kept on file for future positions. Please include a cover letter and resume with each position application.
Still Have Questions?
If you have any questions you may contact email@example.com.
Brown University is an E-Verify Employer.
Brown University is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive academic global community; as an EEO/AA employer, Brown considers applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, race, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.