Successful candidates will demonstrate commitment to preventing and ending homelessness in Chicago and will have the following:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computing, Social Sciences or a related field.
- Good understanding and competency in relational database management systems.
- Two years of demonstrated experience with databases and a willingness to learn system administration functions.
- Good working knowledge/skills with Microsoft Office products including, but not limited to Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access.
- Excellent communication skills; ability to convey information in a clear and concise manner.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and manage changing priorities.
- Proven ability to be flexible and work hard, both independently and in a team environment.
- Willingness to work occasionally outside of normal business hours and to take on more responsibilities as assigned.
- A strong work ethic, integrity, and the highest ethical standards are expected.
- This position may require out of state travel approximately two times a year.
- Passion for inclusivity and diversity, and interest in being part of a multicultural team
- Work place is a smoke- and drug-free environment.
- Intermittent travel to off-site locations required.
- Position requires frequent and regular computer and phone use.
- This position requires attendance during regular business hours from 9am to 5pm, Monday through Friday. Occasional night and weekend hours are required a few times a year.
- All Chicago is an equal opportunity employer and seeks to employ qualified individuals based on individual merit. All Chicago does not discriminate against any individual with respect to the terms and conditions of employment based on that individual’s race, sex, age, religion, color, national origin, disability, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, general identification, housing status, or any other non-merit factor protected under state, local or federal laws. Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all personnel actions such as recruiting, hiring, compensation, benefits, promotions, training, transfer, termination, and opportunities for training. All Chicago is committed to a fair and equitable workplace where everyone is a respected and valued member of the team.
- Salary is in the $36,500 - $42,000 range, commensurate with experience. Comprehensive benefits package (with some employee contributions) includes medical, dental, vision insurance, and disability. Employer-matched retirement plan. Generous paid leave.
- Please submit cover letter, resume, and salary range requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please write your name (last, First) in the re: line of your email.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered. Applications will be accepted until position is filled. Position begins as soon as possible. No phone calls, please.