The Analytics Supervisor works directly with the Director of Analytics and is responsible for developing business strategies based on data aggregation and interpretation. He/she will assist with developing a training process for Analytics staff, monitoring the ticket system and evaluating the distribution of work to Analysts. The Analytics Supervisor will participate in the analysis and interpretation of data as needed to effectively meet the requirements of internal and external customers. The Analytics Supervisor will play an active role in developing actionable reporting for assigned departments.
- Bachelors Degree in a related field such as Finance, Business, Statistics, Healthcare Administration, Computer Science required.
- Training/experience with databases and reporting tools required. These include a combination of the following: SQL server, MS Access, Tableau or Crystal Experience in managed care analytics a plus.
- Three (3+) years in a reporting role, to include demonstrated experience working with relational databases and developing actionable reporting using key metrics communicated in an easy to understand manner.
- Communication Skills: Above Average Verbal (Heavy Public Contract).
- Writing /Composing: Reports
- Proficient with MS Office components including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Must be able to provide exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers. Familiarity with visualization techniques and advanced analytics techniques (regression, simulation, etc.)
- Must be comfortable with learning, reviewing, interpreting and replicating statistical models
- Late nights and weekends may be required for special projects.
Community employees’ benefits are provided by Harris Health. These benefits are designed to provide you with flexibility and choices in meeting your specific needs.
Community is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Community Health Choice, Inc. (Community) is a non-profit Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) licensed by the Texas Department of Insurance. Through its network of more than 10,000 providers and 70 hospitals, Community serves over 260,000 Members with the following programs:
• Medicaid State of Texas Access Reform (STAR) program for low-income children and pregnant women
• Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) for the children of low-income parents, which includes CHIP Perinatal benefits for unborn children of pregnant women who do not qualify for Medicaid STAR
• Health Insurance Marketplace Plans that offer individual health coverage that includes preventive care, emergency services, prescription drugs, and hospitalization available to all, regardless of pre-existing conditions.
Improving Members' experiences is at the heart of every Community position. We strive every day to make sure that our Members have access to the high-quality health care they need and deserve.
Community is accredited by URAC for its health plan operations. We offer care management programs for asthma, diabetes, and high-risk pregnancy. An affiliate of the Harris Health System (Harris Health), Community is financially self-sufficient and receives no financial support from Harris Health or from Harris County taxpayers.