NO AGENCIES PLEASE
At Aviva, we're always looking for passionate, versatile and focused individuals to join us in making a difference.
People and teamwork are central to our success - we see our employees as customers and advocates and therefore strive to create an environment that ensures all of our people can contribute, feel appreciated and develop competitive skills for the future.
We're here to free people from the fear of uncertainty. Our insurance, savings and investment products help some 31 million customers enjoy life today, knowing that tomorrow is covered. And we definitely know how to look after our own people.
If you love doing a great job to improve things for customers, you'll be at home here. Help us build a future to be proud of and get ready to fulfil your potential with Aviva.
Aviva Investors are proud to be a different kind of asset manager; our intelligent solutions are based entirely around our Clients objectives, not ours. Whether our clients are looking for a standard product or something completely bespoke, they can access world-class expertise. Our aim is to retain business with named clients by providing a high level of service.
This is a great opportunity to join a high performing Compliance team in our Singapore office.
Vice President, Compliance, Asia Pacific
The successful applicant will be the lead provider of day-to-day investment guidelines/mandate monitoring advice across specified AI business area including Fixed Income, Equity, Trading and Client Relationship Manager teams. They will also be responsible for the provision of investment guidelines advice and gatekeeper of pre and post trade violation in Aladdin.
Duties will include:
- Monitor and investigate pre & post-trade violations
- Ensure that any active/passive investment breach is properly followed up and reported where required
- Liaise with front office service provider (Blackrock Solutions) on any investment restriction matters
- Prepare monthly compliance reports to clients
- Conduct regular trade surveillance i.e. Best Execution, Fair Allocation, Timely Execution and Cross Trades review, etc.
- Ability to work independently as well as a team member in rolling out global policies and alignment of trade surveillance practices.
- Assist in administering local compliance policy and procedures
- Assist in licensing and regulatory filings with MAS
- Provide backup for the current Compliance resource and support the Head of Compliance in terms of compliance advisory and support to business.
The ideal candidate will ideally have a degree or equivalent level of industry experience.
- Demonstrable relevant experience preferably in an asset management company
- Some knowledge of UCITS investment restrictions and guidelines
- Strong experience with Aladdin or any similar investment monitoring related system experience within a fund management company
- Experience in leading compliance projects in terms of guidelines/mandate monitoring and trade surveillance
- Some experience and general knowledge in Central Compliance and Financial Crime Compliance such as PA dealing, gifts and hospitality, conflict of interests as well as AML/CFT checks will be an added advantage.
You will be assessed against the Aviva values: care more, kill complexity, never rest and create legacy.
If you love doing a great job and have the ambition to succeed in a high performance team, reach out to us with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please also indicate the job title and job reference number on the subject title.
Our Talent Acquisition Team will review your profile and reach out to you shortly if you are suitable.
In the event you are not shortlisted, we will also keep your profile and contact you if there is other suitable role that is better aligned with your skill and talent in the future.