Planned Parenthood of New York City is seeking a full-time Individual Giving Manager to join our Development team. This position is based at our Administrative Office located at 26 Bleecker Street, New York, New York 10012.
What you’ll find at Planned Parenthood of New York City:
-Commitment: Planned Parenthood of New York City is a leading provider of sexual and reproductive health care, education, and advocacy. We’ve been here 100 years and will continue to be here for as long as New Yorkers need high-quality health care.
-Passion: Staff and leadership are dedicated to advocating for reproductive health and providing expert care to all New Yorkers
-A focus on justice: We are here as a resource for all New Yorkers, including people of color, the LGBT community, and immigrants.
-Care for our staff: One of the ways we value the wellbeing of our staff is through the compensation and benefits package we offer to eligible employees. Our benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental insurance, a 401(k) retirement plan including an employer contribution, and generous paid time off.
What the Individual Giving Manager does:
- Develops and implements fundraising strategies for individual giving, with an emphasis on direct response solicitations to mid-level donors
- Staffs the Board of Directors on the annual letter writing campaign and monitors campaign progress
- Drafts solicitation letters, thank you letters, updates, and campaign materials
- Creates a cultivation strategy for first-time and current donors, including donor-centric updates and events
- Oversees the day-to-day operations of the individual giving program
- Manages a Development Associate and oversees data entry and runs appropriate reports and analysis from Raiser’s Edge for strategic planning and year-end review
How to apply:
Are you interested in bringing your expertise to Planned Parenthood of New York City? Please email your resume, cover letter, and salary requirement to email@example.com and include “Individual Giving Manager” in the subject line. No phone calls; PPNYC will contact select applicants to conduct an initial phone screening.
Planned Parenthood of New York City is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value a diverse workforce and inclusive workplace. People of color, people with disabilities, and lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people are encouraged to apply. We consider all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, disability, socio-economic status, marital or veteran status, pregnancy status or sexual orientation.