| Associate Athletics Director for Branding and Creative Services |
Come be a part of our team! You are unique, creative, and have a passion to be the best. We are competitive, driven to win, and have a passion to be the premier name is college athletics. The Baylor Bears are seeking a dynamic self-starter for the position of Associate Athletics Director for Branding and Creative Services. This position is responsible for the branding, licensing, merchandising, graphic design, and strategic messaging for Baylor’s Department of Intercollegiate Athletics.
The ideal candidate for this position must:
• Possess a “creative eye” and be able to determine that a finished product meets the intended goal
• Provide administrative leadership and management to department staff in assigned areas of responsibility
• Be highly organized and have strong communication skills
• A team player and be able to contribute to a positive team environment
Qualifications A Bachelor’s degree, five years of relevant work experience, and a Christian faith are required. A Master’s Degree and seven years of relevant work experience are preferred.
The Baylor Experience Working at Baylor is so much more than simply having a job! As part of the Baylor family, employees not only receive a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical and dental insurance from day one, generous time off, and fantastic automatic retirement contributions, they also get to experience Baylor.
• Experience a mission driven organization based on a strong Christian commitment (www.baylor.edu.about)
• Experience Baylor academics with outstanding tuition remission for eligible staff and qualified dependents
• Experience Baylor athletics with reduced admission or free access to athletic events
• Experience our great dining facilities and enjoy an employee discount
• Experience our beautiful campus with access to libraries, museums, and recreational facilities such as our fitness center, athletic courts, an indoor swimming pool, and the Baylor marina to name a few
Conveniently located in Waco, Texas, Baylor University is approximately 90 miles from both the Dallas-Fort Worth and Austin areas. To learn more about life in Waco, visit http://wacochamber.com/community/about-waco.
To Apply View the full position description: Associate Athletics Director for Branding and Creative Services. Please submit an on-line application at https://jobs.baylor.edu along with a cover letter and resume.
About Baylor Baylor University is a private Christian university and a nationally ranked research institution, consistently listed with highest honors among The Chronicle of Higher Education’s “Great Colleges to Work For.” Chartered in 1845 by the Republic of Texas through the efforts of Baptist pioneers, Baylor is the oldest continuously operating university in Texas. The university provides a vibrant campus community for over 16,000 students from all 50 states and more than 80 countries by blending interdisciplinary research with an international reputation for educational excellence and a faculty commitment to teaching and scholarship. Baylor is actively recruiting staff who support our mission as we pursue our bold vision, Pro Futuris.
Baylor University is a private not-for-profit university affiliated with the Baptist General Convention of Texas. As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer, Baylor is committed to compliance with all applicable anti-discrimination laws, including those regarding age, race, color, sex, national origin, marital status, pregnancy status, military service, genetic information, and disability. As a religious educational institution, Baylor is lawfully permitted to consider an applicant’s religion among its selection criteria. Baylor encourages women, minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities to apply.