| Company Overview:|
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 27th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2016, as well as Glassdoor’s annual Employees’ Choice Awards 2017. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
MSK is seeking a Data Quality Engineer to join our amazing team. The Data Quality Engineer will support the work of Data Quality Management by building self-monitoring, robust, scalable interfaces and data pipelines.
You Will Also:
- Design and build optimized OLAP and star schema data structures
- Architect solutions that integrate seamlessly with diverse APIs
- Tune existing processes to speed performance and accuracy
- Curious and committed to problem solving
- Passionate about delivering information in a way that fosters confidence in both the data and the process
- Able to work effectively in an environment notable for complex, sometimes contradictory information
- Focused on continuous improvement, knowing the most effective and efficient processes to optimize work flow
- Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or MIS and 3 - 5 years of experience in computer programming in a data delivery environment
- Exceptional CS fundamentals and problem solving skills
- Proficiency with SQL and SSIS required
- Experience collaborating with diverse groups
- Demonstrated skill with performance tuning
- Familiarity with Rest API
MSK is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.