Appalachian State University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. The University does not discriminate in access to its educational programs and activities, or with respect to hiring or the terms and conditions of employment, on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity and expression, political affiliation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information or sexual orientation.
Background Check Statement:
Any offer of employment to a successful candidate will be conditioned upon the University's receipt of a satisfactory criminal background report.
Eligibility for Employment:
Proper documentation of identity and eligibility for employment will be required before the hiring process can be completed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support for current programs including implementing processes to manage increased Center traffic
- General office management
- Initial opportunity assessment and advising
- Event planning for seminars, workshops, and the annual Entrepreneurship Summit
- Grant research and grant writing
- Data gathering and reporting to include performance measures, budgeting, reconciliations, and authorizations
- Donor development and supporter engagement
- Marketing of Center programs on and off campus, including creating materials, presentations, website content maintenance, and social media
5-years experience providing administrative support in dynamic work environment
Department: Center for Entrepreneurship - 255004