SSM Health - Illinois in conjunction withSt. Mary's Hospital seeks aRadiation Oncology Physician to join their medical staff.
This is an employed position with the Cancer Center, a premier Oncology group located in Mt. Vernon, Illinois, where easy access is available toSt. Louis, Chicago, Evansville, Indianapolis & Louisville.
Highlights of the opportunity are:
Excellent Financial Package:
- Practice at an established facility undergoing a $25 million dollar renovation
- Facility is a not-for-profit Catholic institution affiliated withSSM Health Illinois
- Employed position with the hospital
- Active Hospitalistprogram in place
- Physician focused administration
- Fully electronic office and dedicated staff
- 250,000 population service area covering 9 counties
Centralia, Illinois provides a great area to establish a balanced professional and personal lifestyle with abundant recreation and mild climate.
- Guaranteed Base Salary
- Bonus incentives available
- Medical coverage available
- Short & long term disability insurance
- 25 days of vacation including 5 days CME
- CME allowance
- Retirement options available
- Student loan repayment available
- Great area with 4 seasons, long springs & falls, mild winters
- Only one hour from Downtown St. Louis
- Small town atmosphere close to big-city amenities
- Annual Hot Air Balloon Festival
- Rend Lake Recreation Area nearby, including over 20,00 acres of public land, nearly 19,000 acres of lake water and 27 boat ramps
- Cedarhurst Center for the Arts nearby, an 85-acre estate featuring the Mitchell Museum, which displays changing art exhibits, an outdoor sculpture park, performing arts center, dinner theatre, concerts, art classes and craft shows
- 8 universities & colleges within one hour
- Affordable housing
- Award-winning local vineyards, plus music festivals & art fairs nearby
Please visit our website: www.ssmhealthillinois.com
BC or BE withing 5 years of training from an ACGME accredited Radiation Oncology residency.