Fort Collins specialty medical practice in search of superstar office manager.
Job Description- Office Manager
• Hands on support of all office operations including insurance verification, scheduling and billing
• Manage all aspects of a medical billing office, to include accounts receivable management and third party payer contracts for maximal revenue generation
• Preparation, implementation and oversight of new PMS migration
• Preparation, implementations and oversight of conversion from ICD-9 to ICD-10 codes
• Manage office equipment, including purchase/lease, maintenance, supplies, usage, coordinate building equipment maintenance and repair
• HR functions for entire practice, to include 401"k" and health insurance, paid time off, liability insurance, worker's comp insurance, physician credentialing and license renewals
• Manage audits to includes medical records and billing, third party payer, liability
• Directly supervise business office
• Problem solving and addressing issues raised by healthcare providers, employees and patients
• Preparation and submission of payroll
• Manage all aspects of accounts payables in Quickbooks and working along with practice's accountants
• Manage all incoming email for practice
• Prepare quarterly city sales/use tax
• Documents any maintenance, repairs, and/or modifications made to the office's security features, including any changes made to facility door access passwords and door locks.
• Implements workforce clearance process to include requiring written proof of citizenship or resident alien status, confirming prior employment history, requesting and contacting professional and personal references, confirming current practicing credentials as required for the position, verifying licenses and compliance history with regulatory and medical requirements relevant to position, and requiring up-to-date written documentation for Federal and state tax withholding.
• Maintains a list of all workforce members and their respective positions, and maintains a job description for each position.
Benefit package includes health, dental, vision, and 401K
Wage depends on experience