| JOB SUMMARY: The Investigator, assigned to specific client location, will be responsible for investigations including, but not limited to; misconduct, theft, and misuse of client assets, systems, and policies.|
The Essential Functions Include:
- The functions listed describe the business purpose of this job. Specific duties or tasks may vary and be documented separately. The employee might not be required to perform all functions listed. Additional duties may be assigned, and functions may be modified, according to business necessity.
- All assigned duties or tasks are deemed to be part of the essential functions, unless such duties or tasks are unrelated to the functions listed, in which case they are deemed to be other (non-essential) functions.
- Employees are held accountable for successful job performance. Job performance standards may be documented separately, and may include functions, objectives, duties or tasks not specifically listed herein.
- In performing functions, duties or tasks, employees are required to know and follow safe work practices, and to be aware of company policies and procedures related to job safety, including safety rules and regulations. Employees are required to notify superiors upon becoming aware of unsafe working conditions.
- All functions, duties or tasks are to be carried out in an honest, ethical and professional manner, and to be performed in conformance with applicable company policies and procedures. In the event of uncertainty or lack of knowledge of company policies and procedures, employees are required to request clarification or explanations from superiors or authorized company representatives.
Minimum Hiring Standards:
- Represent Pinkerton’s core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Conduct security-related investigations and collection of information including, but not limited to;
- Workplace violence, serious misconduct, and violations of non-disclosure agreements.
- Supply chain and asset theft.
- Misuse of telecommunication systems.
- Inappropriate facility access, trespassing, and vehicle prowls.
- Conduct witness and subject interviews.
- Complete evidence identification, collection, retention, and dissemination of investigative information;
- Promote cooperation, innovation, and resourcefulness in obtaining information.
- Complete the installation, review, and maintenance of covert camera systems.
- Perform analytical and metrics database tasks.
- Provide executive-level case briefings/overviews, as requested.
- Assist other internal investigative teams, as needed.
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders, investigative groups, and law enforcement agencies.
- Communicate and raise awareness of the client’s Global Security Investigation programs across the assigned region.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Additional qualifications may be specified and receive preference, depending upon the nature of the position.
- Must have a High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company pre-employment screening process, which may include drug testing and background investigation.
- Must meet the country age requirements.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., email, cell phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Must have the legal right to work in India.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
Graduate or Post Graduate with five to eight years of experience in leading, conducting, and coordinating investigations or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company.
Competencies (As Demonstrated Through Experience, Training, and/or Testing):
Working Conditions (Physical/Mental Demands):
- Experience with large, complex investigations involving cross-group collaboration.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse global cultures and business environments.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Experience with law enforcement agencies and the criminal prosecution process, preferred.
- Basic knowledge of computer forensics/recovery and media analysis, preferred.
- Strong project management skills.
- Serve as an effective team member.
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation communication skills.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
- Able to manage multiple assignments with competing deadlines and under stressful conditions.
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability.
- Able to work independently.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards which may include background and reference checks, controlled substance testing, and behavioral selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Manual dexterity required for occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Regularly requires intermittent sitting, standing, walking, running, climbing, squatting, and/or kneeling.
- Requires constant use of hands and fingers to feel, handle or operate objects, tools, or controls, and reach with hands and arms.
- Travel, as required.
- 24/7 on-call availability and extended work hours, as needed.