This physician will join Community Physician Network, an employed physician group of over 600 physicians in Indianapolis, IN.
Community Health Network's Behavioral Health Services is seeking a BE/BC Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist for an outpatient opportunity located on the north side of Indianapolis. Ideal candidates will have an interest in delivering multi-disciplinary, team-based care to youth. This role offers flexibility and the option to practice within a variety of outpatient settings if desired, including:
• Intensive Outpatient Program/Partial Hospitalization Program - robust youth day therapy programming for pre-adolescents and adolescents
• Traditional outpatient
This opportunity also offers:
• Ability to practice within the largest behavioral health provider in central Indiana, providing the full continuum of services
• A multi-disciplinary, team approach to patient care
• Generous salary and benefits package, including incentives
• Opportunity to practice in both inpatient and outpatient settings
• Physician-led organization
• A large, multi-specialty employed physician group (Community Physician Network)
Highlights of Community Health Network Behavioral Health Services:
• More than 4,700 inpatient stays and 19,000 outpatient visits a year
• Patients ranging from age five to senior adults
• Behavioral Health Pavilion – a full-service, 9-unit, 123-bed inpatient behavioral care hospital located on the Community Hospital North campus
• Crisis services twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week by phone or in person
• Full continuum of outpatient care (Gallahue Mental Health Services) located in Indianapolis and 4 surrounding counties
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is Central Indiana’s leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them – in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor’s offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes. Exceptional care, simply delivered.
With an appealing blend of big-city amenities, cosmopolitan style, small-town affordability and communities which boast top-notch school systems, the Indianapolis area is consistently ranked nationally among the best places to live. Indiana is also consistently ranked one of the top 5 physician friendly states.
For more information, contact:
Sarah Holland, Sr. Network Physician Recruiter
Phone: 317-621-1999 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org