| POSITION DETAILSQueensborough Community College, a community college of The City University of New York, seeks an Executive Director for Resource Planning & Analytics (Administrator) who will serve as a member of the executive team, reporting to senior executive management. The Administrator will oversee one or more College administrative functions to meet strategic goals and provide responsive, cost-effective, and high-quality services and programs. He/she plans, implements, and manages key programs with responsibility for budget, personnel, and daily operations and coordinates and participates in key College-and University-wide committees and advisory groups.Reporting to the Senior Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, the Administrator/Executive Director for Resource Planning & Analytics is a key position responsible for leading Queensborough Community College towards a comprehensive, strategic financial and resource allocation plan that is collaborative as well as performance and data driven.The position will also provide leadership in implementing appropriate budget and planning strategies for college growth and development and play a key role in the development of business intelligence and analytics, including data governance. The position will work closely with executive leaders, the College Cabinet, department heads, and inter-departmental committees across the institution.Duties and Responsibilities:|
* Manage the annual and quarterly budget and resource allocation process to ensure the optimal deployment and use of resources.
* Lead campus efforts in developing and implementing appropriate budget and financial planning strategies.
* Forecast, analyze, evaluate, and recommend a strategic budget plan for individual departments, divisions, areas, and the College.
* Participate in the University PMP process with the Sr. Vice President and Chief Operating Officer.
* Analyze the needs, progress, and success of program-specific student success institution-wide efforts.
* Participate in developing and maintaining databases for data integrity screening processes, predictive analytics and other statistical analyses.
* Assist in the development of dashboards tailored to the needs of various academic and student support services for decision support related to student success outcomes.
* Perform research, data mining, and predictive analytics to identify, model and initiate potential student success initiatives.
* Collaborate with constituencies across the campus to assist in the campus-wide effort to develop and manage data governance.
* Serve as a co-chair of the Middle States Accreditation Standard VI committee for Planning, Resources, and Institutional Improvement and as a key liaison to the other middle states accreditation committees, providing information and support as required.
* Manage tracking and analysis of all college space resources and the recommendations for space utilization improvements including administration of College space database utilizing series 25 software.
* Lead business intelligence and data governance initiatives on behalf of the Senior Vice President and Chief Operating Officer.
* Develop and implement cost analysis/budget monitoring of strategic plan.
* Develop, implement and oversee profitability analysis of enterprise initiatives and activities.
* Monitor and ensure linkage between college budgetary planning and strategic planning committees, including Tech Fee Committee.
* Serve as a key liaison and support for all academic program and assessment reviews on all key financial aspects and requirements.
* Represent the Senior Vice President and Chief Operating Officer on various committees and task forces.
* Assist the Senior Vice President and Chief Operating Officer on special projects and other duties as assigned.QUALIFICATIONSThis position is in CUNY's Executive Compensation Plan. All executive positions require a minimum of a Bachelor's degree and eight years' related experience. Additional qualifications are defined below by the College.PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
* Demonstrated knowledge and experience providing budgetary and fiscal management leadership in a complex, diverse and decentralized organization.
* Demonstrated written and oral communication skills necessary to prepare clear and concise correspondence and reports to all levels of the organization.
* Demonstrated ability to develop and communicate complex financial and operational analysis.
* Ability to work with autonomy and exercise independent judgement in a fast paced environment.
* Direct experience working effectively within government and higher education institutions with shared governance.
* Experience with space utilization strategies and implementation in a higher education environment, or equivalent.
* Understanding and experience working with Middle States higher education accreditation standards, or equivalent.
* Experience with developing and maintaining data governance strategies.
* Experience working with CUNYSmart Analytics and student information analytics products.CUNY TITLEAdministratorCOMPENSATION AND BENEFITSSalary commensurate with education and experience.CUNY's benefits contribute significantly to total compensation, supporting health and wellness, financial well-being, and professional development. We offer a range of health plans, competitive retirement/pension benefits and savings plans, tuition waivers for CUNY graduate study and generous paid time off. Our staff also benefits from the extensive academic, arts, and athletic programs on our campuses and the opportunity to participate in a lively, diverse academic community in one of the greatest cities in the world.HOW TO APPLYVisit www.cuny.edu, access the employment page, log in or create a new user account, and search for this vacancy using the Job ID or Title. Select "Apply Now" and provide the requested information.Candidates must provide a resume and cover letter.CLOSING DATEMarch 12, 2017. Review of resumes to begin February 24, 2017.JOB SEARCH CATEGORYCUNY Job Posting: ExecutiveEQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITYCUNY encourages people with disabilities, minorities, veterans and women to apply. At CUNY, Italian Americans are also included among our protected groups. Applicants and employees will not be discriminated against on the basis of any legally protected category, including sexual orientation or gender identity. EEO/AA/Vet/Disability Employer.*Location:
* Queensborough CC*Job Title:
* Executive Director for Resource Planning & Analytics (Administrator)*Job ID:
* 16338*Full/Part Time: