Position Number: 008018
Department: Info & Technology Services (Adm)
Employment Type: Permanent - Full-time
Months Per Year: 12
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
This is technical and analytical work in developing, designing, and/or supporting applications for the business, research, and/or instructional functions of clients. Employees participate in the development of solutions using programming expertise for day-to-day problems to include maintenance, modification or development of complex inter-related applications/solutions. Solutions link technical knowledge with business, research and/or instructional solutions and may range from consulting services (software or hardware recommendations) to developing integrated-automated systems.
- Training and assisting Web Support Team members in Drupal site building techniques and front end configuration.
- Leading the Web Support Team managing and coordinating workloads, and schedules
- Developing, designing, supporting and/or troubleshooting websites built in Drupal;
- Working closely with clients, assessing their needs, and often developing custom solutions within our Drupal environment;
- Coordinating new website builds, deployments, and site redesigns with the Web Support Team and Web Services Team;
- Closely following and enforcing the UNC Charlotte brand standards, website best practices, and accessibility standards;
- Overseeing and developing and internal and external training documentation;
- Presenting live training sessions with clients in person or using WebEx;
Employee mentors, trains, and supervises other employees' workloads.
Minimum Experience / Education:
The analyst band requires a foundation of knowledge and skills in area of specialization generally obtained from graduating from a four-year college or university with twelve semester hours in programming and two years of experience in business application consulting or development. Experience in the field of work related to the position’s role may be substituted on a year-for-year basis.
Preferred Education Skills and Experience:
PHP development skills.
Integration of Content types, Views, Display Suite and CSS.
Four years experience leading both large group and small group training sessions.