| GENERAL DUTIESI.T. Computer Systems Managers manage and direct an Information Technology area at a College or University level. They set policies and procedures, direct technical staff, and maintain responsibility for administrative as well as technical issues within their assigned area(s) of responsibility. They may manage major and/or large, complex information systems activities and/or manage a unit or group.This job is in CUNY's Classified Managerial Service. The full specification is available on our web site at http://www.cuny.edu/about/administration/offices/ohrm/hros/classification/ccsjobs.htmlCONTRACT TITLEComputer Systems ManagerFLSAExemptCAMPUS SPECIFIC INFORMATIONThe Office of Computing and Information Services (CIS) at the City University of New York (CUNY) support the IT and telecommunications needs of CUNY's 24 colleges. CIS supports enterprise IT and applications; develops new technologies that advance University's core mission; builds, upgrades and maintains the University's network; operates the University's Data Center and help desk; develops disaster recovery and business continuity plans; and leads the CUNYfirst Enterprise Resource Planning Project (ERP), which integrates 25 university systems, covering student administration, financial management, and human resources.Reporting to the OIM Manager, the OIM Administrator will lead collaborations between IMS, DB, security administrators, network, and PeopleSoft teams to launch application delivery.Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:|
* Builds, tests, and maintains Production and Non-Production OIM environments.
* Leads collaborations amongst IMS, DB, security administrators, network, and PeopleSoft teams to launch application delivery.
* Administers technical reviews and procedural changes to the University's Enterprise OIM system architecture.
* Liaises with University's Information Security Office to resolve managed identity security incidents.
* Provides strategic recommendations and guidance on rationalizing services, including combining, decommissioning, or expanding servers, services, and applications.
* Creates various OIM reports for all CUNY colleges and departments.
* Troubleshoots OIM related application issues including during off-hours to minimize impact to operations.
* Develops and supports OIM system configuration, resources, roles, and policies.
* Communicates with partners regarding OIM integration with PeopleSoft and other custom applications.MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS1. Six (6) years of progressively responsible full-time paid information systems technology experience, at least 18 months of which shall have been in an administrative or managerial capacity in the areas of computer applications programming, systems programming, information systems development, data telecommunications, data base administration or a closely related area.2. Education at an accredited College or University may be substituted for the general information systems technology experience at the rate of one year of college for 6 months of experience up to a maximum of 4 years of college for 2 years of experience. In addition a Master's degree in computer science or a closely related field from an accredited college or university may be substituted for an additional year of the general information systems technology experience. However, all candidates must possess the 18 months of administrative or managerial experience described above.This title has multiple levels. In addition to the minimum qualifications above, additional qualifications, such as education, experience, or certification relevant to the area of specialization are required.OTHER QUALIFICATIONSThe ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
* Expertise with Oracle Identity Manager resource provisioning and reconciliation in both OIM 10g and 11g including Single Sign-On and Web Access, Federated Identity, and Namespace.
* Experience with integrating Oracle Identity Manager, Oracle Adaptive Access - Manager, and other Oracle IDM solutions.
* Proficiency in IBM Web Sphere, Weblogic, UNIX/Linux OS (Red Hat preferred) and LDAP Directory Services (Active Directory and Oracle Internet Directory).
* Knowledge of Shell, AWK, SED, and PERL in Unix/Linux environment.
* In-depth technical knowledge of troubleshooting, integration, and migration of OIM.
* Ability to be professional, detail oriented, and self-motivated.
* Exceptional with completing tasks successfully and efficiently.
* Familiar with basic DB2/ORACLE/SQL user and administration roles.COMPENSATIONCommensurate with qualifications and experience.BENEFITSCUNY offers a comprehensive benefits package to employees and eligible dependents based on job title and classification. Employees are also offered pension and Tax-Deferred Savings Plans. Part-time employees must meet a weekly or semester work hour criteria to be eligible for health benefits. Health benefits are also extended to retirees who meet the eligibility criteria.HOW TO APPLYFor full consideration, submit a cover letter and résumé online via CUNY's web-based job system, addressing how your experience and credentials fulfill the responsibilities and qualifications outlined.The direct link to the job opening from external sources is:https://home.cunyfirst.cuny.edu/psp/cnyepprd/GUEST/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_CE.GBL?Page=HRS_CE_JOB_DTL&Action;=A&JobOpeningId;=16347&SiteId;=1&PostingSeq;=1CLOSING DATEOpen until filled with review of resumes to begin February 24, 2017.JOB SEARCH CATEGORYCUNY Job Posting: Managerial/ProfessionalEQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITYCUNY encourages people with disabilities, minorities, veterans and women to apply. At CUNY, Italian Americans are also included among our protected groups. Applicants and employees will not be discriminated against on the basis of any legally protected category, including sexual orientation or gender identity. EEO/AA/Vet/Disability Employer.*Location:
* Central Office*Job Title:
* Oracle Identity Management (OIM) Administrator (IT Computer Systems Manager, Level 3) – Provisional*Job ID:
* 16347*Full/Part Time: