The Future of Health and Wellness
St. Anthony North Health Campus, a $177 million, 350,000-foot facility, provides a whole new way of delivering care. Built on the pillars of convenience, wellness and person-centered care, the St. Anthony North Health Campus offers inpatient and outpatient care at one site, with an emphasis on preventive health, wellness and health education.
A centerpiece of Centura Health’s “health neighborhood approach,” the St. Anthony North Health Campus will offer a variety of health services that deliver optimal health care value to the communities of Westminster, Erie, Brighton, Broomfield, Northglenn and Thornton.
Comprehensive Care, Close to Home
With comprehensive primary and specialty care, diagnostics, labs and emergency care, the St. Anthony North Health Campus makes it easy for north Denver residents to get all their health care needs met close to home.
Job Description/Job Posting ID: 95389
Recruiter Contact: KatelinHazelwood@Centura.Org
Clinic/Department: 8722 SANHC EXECUTIVE
Hospital: ST ANTHONY NORTH HEALTH CAMPUS
Schedule: Full Time
Provide statistical, operational and system support; responsible for the collection, manipulation, and analysis of qualitative and quantitative patient experience data to be used throughout Centura Health. Create and support automation tools to assist patient experience department in management of analysis needs. Establish and ensure adherence to standards of programming, data reporting, analysis and end user maintenance. Partner with end users to identify their reporting needs and solutions.
Minimum Education Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Accounting, Business or related field.
- Equivalent work experience may be considered.
Minimum Experience Requirements:
- 3 years' experience in working with both relational and non-relational databases, reporting, and table maintenance preferred.
- Knowledge of healthcare operations preferred.
- Organized, self-starter.
- Must be able to work independently and collaboratively.
- Strong Microsoft Access or Crystal Decisions and Excel skills required.
- Experience with data extraction and report writing tools desired.
- Exhibit mastery of reporting projects, data manipulation, and analysis.
- Create and maintain reports, queries, tables and downloads.
- Analyze trends and variances in detail over time and against national and local benchmarks.
- Analyze databases, software applications, and related work flow processes.
- Design and implement report modifications to enhance accuracy and efficiency.
- Create and maintain automation tools to assist customers in analysis and reconciliation processes.
- Assist user groups in understanding the nature and meaning of reports.
- Use customer feedback to improve the design and effectiveness of reports.
- Maintain complete and up-to-date documentation for all assigned responsibilities.
- Design and create new reports, queries, automation tools and downloads to incorporate new technologies, and assist in software application conversions.
- Assist with a variety of related projects on an ad hoc basis.
- Contribute to staff functioning on a formal and informal basis.
- Sedentary Work - prolonged periods of sitting and exert/lift up to 10 lbs. force occasionally)
Important notification to applicants as of Nov. 20, 2014: Effective Jan. 1, 2015, Centura Health will no longer hire tobacco users in Colorado and Kansas. The change to our policy does not apply to associates hired on or before Dec. 31, 2014. Centura Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.