The successful candidate must have all of the following:
- associate degree (or higher) in information and communications technology (ICT), electrical, computer, or architectural engineering with a technology systems emphasis
- at least eight years of experience directly related to ICT design of public and private buildings
- BICSI’s Registered Communications Distribution Designer (RCDD) or ASIS Certified Protection Professional (CPP
- OR, if no degree, must have
- at least ten years of experience directly related to building design, with at least six years of technology systems experience
- BICSI’s Registered Communications Distribution Designer (RCDD) or ASIS Certified Protection Professional (CPP)The ideal candidate shall have experience with any/all of the following: design of building information and communications technology (ICT) systems and the documentation process involving new and/or building renovation projects; leading design efforts and initiatives related to technology systems for building designs; developing business for technology systems from proposal stage to project close-out; project management, including developing and monitoring budgets, schedules, and overseeing project teams.
If you have strong communication and organizational skills, are self-motivated, and can work well both independently and as part of a team, complete the online application process for this job posting at www.meadhunt.com/careers OR submit your cover letter and resume (and the pdf application if possible) to the address below. The deadline to apply for this position is Monday, March 6, 2017. Interviews are awarded on our review of your ability to meet the qualifications in the paragraphs describing the “successful” candidate and “ideal” candidate, so be sure to explain where indicated in the online application (or in your COVER LETTER, not just in your resume, if you are applying by mail) how you meet each qualification listed in the paragraphs above.
MEAD & HUNT, Inc.
Attn: Req. # 2017-1299
2440 Deming Way
Middleton, WI 53562
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected veteran status, disability, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.