Who we are:
The Office of Information Technology (OIT) at CU Boulder is a dynamic organization, filled with energetic staff and students who aim to serve the campus and contribute to student success while supporting the University’s academic, research and service missions. We’re located in the heart of the beautiful CU-Boulder campus. See what OIT is all about by watching our "This is OIT" video.
What your key responsibilities will be:
The Senior Audiovisual Design Engineer's role is to provide audiovisual consulting and design services for AV/IT systems throughout the CU Boulder campus. In this role, you will perform advanced audiovisual design, including the generation of detailed line drawings, equipment lists, system functionality documentation, while ensuring that unit business requirements are met and that practices align with campus-wide direction and standards. You’ll actively participate in the design process for multiple, concurrent projects while ensuring efficiency, accuracy and quality of work.
Specific areas of concentration will include:
- Audiovisual Design Engineer.
- Audiovisual System Engineer.
- Audiovisual Control System Specialist.
- Engineering Drawing Specialist
- Evaluate new and emerging technologies relating to audiovisual, multimedia, academic technology, distance learning, and classroom solutions that may provide value to the campus, or serve to fulfill academic and instructional objectives.
- Owner advocacy in audiovisual design and engineering.
What we can offer:
In addition to a competitive, market-based salary, the University of Colorado offers excellent benefits, including medical, dental, retirement (with a 2-for-1 employer match), generous paid time off, tuition benefit and RTD ECO Bus Pass. The University of Colorado Boulder is one of the largest employers in Boulder County and offers an inspiring higher education environment. Learn more about the University of Colorado Boulder. University of Colorado Boulder
Be resourceful. Be innovative. Be engaged. Be Boulder.