Miller & Chevalier is seeking an experienced professional to support the firm’s fast-paced litigation practice area. The Litigation Support Analyst (LSA) works with vendors and consultants to ensure that deadlines are met and services are delivered as requested. The LSA will be responsible for managing data in the firm’s internal and hosted document review platforms. Data management responsibilities include quality checking, documenting (for defensible audit trails), reporting, analysis, and maintenance.
The LSA will encourage and promote the use of litigation technology to lawyers and legal assistants who are unfamiliar with the capabilities. For the lawyers and staff who are more experienced in litigation support, the LSA will demonstrate more advanced case management techniques to provide a streamlined workflow.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience managing complex electronic discovery projects. The position requires familiarity with a broad range of established and emerging litigation support and review applications. The successful candidate will possess strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively on multiple projects.
- Documentation of projects including tracking of all case related materials
- Identifies training needs and ensuring that all client training is conducted as needed
- Maintenance of large image collections and litigation databases
- Provide technical and analytical assistance to attorneys and staff for litigation support technology applications including, but not limited to:
- Microsoft Access
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Provide technical assistance for PowerPoint, Sanction II, or other trial presentation solutions
- Provide technical assistance with courtroom equipment during trials and administrative hearings
- Thorough understanding of the litigation process
- Excellent project management skills
- Knowledge of most of the aforementioned systems
- Ability to deliver excellent service under strict deadlines
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- General understanding of network design including cloud based systems
Hours: 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Miller & Chevalier is an equal opportunity employer. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence. To apply, please email cover letter and resume to:
Human Resource Specialist
Miller & Chevalier Chartered
900 16th Street, NW
Washington, DC 20006
No phone calls. Please allow three weeks for a response. Thank you.