| UW Medicine's mission is to improve the health of the public by advancing medical knowledge, providing outstanding primary and specialty care to the people of the region, and preparing tomorrow's physicians, scientists and other health professionals. UW Medicine owns or operates Harborview Medical Center, Northwest Hospital & Medical Center, Valley Medical Center, UW Medical Center, a network of UW Medicine Neighborhood Clinics that provide primary care, UW Physicians, UW School of Medicine, Airlift Northwest, and other owned, operated or affiliated entities as appropriate. In addition, UW Medicine shares in the ownership and governance of Children's University Medical Group and Seattle Cancer Care Alliance a partnership among UW Medicine, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research, and Seattle Children's. Our staff not only enjoys outstanding benefits and professional growth opportunities, but also an environment noted for diversity, community involvement, intellectual excitement, artistic pursuits, and natural beauty. |
UW Medicine Records Management Services has an outstanding opportunity for a Database and Content Analyst (Records Analyst 2). Under the general supervision of the Records Analyst 3, the Database and Content Analyst (Records Analyst 2), is responsible for implementing the mission and goals of the UW Medicine Records Management Services program. The Analyst is responsible for maintaining and updating the current records management database program (Versatile Enterprise), including report creation, standards implementation, and content utilization. The Analyst is also responsible for accessioning records and assisting with the records disposition process.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring content within Versatile Enterprise (VE) is accurate, and that VE is functioning and maintained; ensuring that staff are trained in basic VE operations; and ensuring data entry is accurate and timely.
- Coordinating and updating activities relating to VE workflows; coordinating and updating activities relating to Versatile modules such as VE Web Access and VE Notification system; coordinating and updating security groups for VE.
- Leading or participating in quality control and quality improvement processes relating to VE.
- Developing, designing, and updating new and existing VE reports; developing, updating, and maintaining documentation regarding VE and other office database applications; identifying and implementing process improvements
- Generating and processing quarterly disposition authorization reports; collaborating with the Records Center Manager in implementing the records disposition process.
- Ensuring accessions are processed, tracked, accurately analyzed, and entered into VE; tracking and updating the accessions log and the dispositions log.
- Acting as a subject matter expert for research records.
- Ensuring service-oriented office culture.
- Performing other duties as required.
This position provides opportunities to work in a fast-paced, challenging, diverse and rewarding environment. As an employee you will enjoy generous benefits and work/life programs. For detailed information on Benefits for this position, click here.